Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Rugby

Default Re: Rugby

Well now I am

Edit: not really.
    I'm just a bit down because I don't think we were outplayed in any way so the result stings a bit.

Edit 2: I've just heard that the TMO said Watson got the grounding first. I've just seen that it's a clear try now as well.RAGE.
    Last edited by Les Zeppelin; 11th February 2018 at 12:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

I'll watch this one so no one else has to.
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

Ultra King

That was a poor game. How shit were France? When Fatbasteraud is your best player you know things aren't going right.

Play like that in a fortnight (and I am aware of their, ahem, absentees) it'll be a 25+ point difference

Quote Originally Posted by gawkrodger View Post
    That was a poor game. How shit were France? When Fatbasteraud is your best player you know things aren't going right.

Play like that in a fortnight (and I am aware of their, ahem, absentees) it'll be a 25+ point difference
    That was just piss on piss.

Anyway...endured that one for the absolute treat that will be these two belters today.

Half time score is a genuine wtf.

▄bermensch ihatethegeneralpublic's Avatar

That's obviously a terrible result for the England team but I'm actually glad Scotland won as it makes the competition itself far more interesting.

Of course. Crazy that Scotland hadn't scored a try against England at Murrayfield since 2004 before that game.

Wife's away. Tins about to get cracked open. Scarlets erbyn La Rochelle in the quarters. Heck yes.

I knew England were going to be heavy favourites but this is embarrassing by South Africa.

Edit: they must've read this post when they were waiting for Farrell to take his conversion! Ideas well and truly bucked up.

Double edit: is this junior rugby? 44 points and counting in the first half? Nuts!

Triple edit: this is absolutely facemelting. I can't believe what I'm watching.
    Last edited by Les Zeppelin; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:52 PM.

yeah weird game.

Thread Information