Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Rugby

Default Re: Rugby

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Mews View Post
    Pfft.
    Yet again he doesn't deal with the cancer of the rugby world which is every pundit, coach & player starting every sentence like this:

'look...'

It makes me want to punch walls but I suppose if you had to take even 1 drink everytime someone said look you would be dead before kick-off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

What a complete and utter shambles. Probably the worst half by Wales in living memory.
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

Ooooooh. Myyyyyyyy. Goooooooood

Ultra King

In the name of all that is holy, how the fuck did France lose that!

It was just madness. Quintessentially French. I was going apeshit.

It wasn't a normal game because the conditions were fucking atrocious. The wind was whipping the rain into the faces of the team on one side for the whole match and the ball seemed to be coated in KY jelly.

I've endured the Scotland Italy match so that I can treat myself to this one.

I'm going to go for... Ireland by 7-9 points and Farrell to be carded for a T-Rex tackle.

TBH anything could happen.

Ultra King

What a game so far. Great England performance so far, though I think that wasn't a double movement

England's defensive linespeed is unbelievable. What a great game this is.

Ultra King

What a game! What a performance. I've lost my voice

‹bermensch ihatethegeneralpublic's Avatar

That was the best I've seen England play in years, they bullied them in parts, great stuff.

The only thing getting me through is that England surely can't perform to that level again. Ireland couldn't string two passes together and they were knocked back 5 meters at every breakdown for 80 minutes. It was quite, quite incredible.

My baby is due in 25 days so an England Grand slam will pass me by anyway .
    /buriesheadinsand]

Nah...I'm not scared.

Ultra King

haha. Things are looking good

Thread Information