Page 512 of 512 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512
Results 7,666 to 7,675 of 7675

Thread: Shoes

Ultra King

Default Re: Shoes

defo a Nien from me.

Quote Originally Posted by jwdharris16 View Post
    Is it? The design makes them look like they're really sad about something.
    They look like the front of a WW2 fighter plane. Like how they'd paint teeth and stuff on them.

Quote Originally Posted by krillmonger View Post
    defo a Nien from me.

Ultra King

haha! get him on the Nien Nunb

Last edited by krillmonger; 5th February 2019 at 10:23 AM.

Those adidas shoes are dogshit. I have shares in adidas might be time to sell they are blowing it recently.

Slam had some end sale yesterday so bought some Es Contracts, Only had the blue Kelly hart ones, would have preferred the Wade ones but, worth a try out. A change from the usual Accel slims.

Those Adidas look better in the pics where they are on some feet. Whoever is taking the pics or the person setting up the shoot needs firing. The shape looks so bad. You can tell they have rammed something/paper down and it's made the shape look like it's got a weird bump on top which makes it look downturned/sad etc like you all said. I like how daring the design is, It's def suffered from bad posing.
    Last edited by seismic egg; 5th February 2019 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seismic egg View Post
    Whoever is taking the pics or the person setting up the shoot needs firing. The shape looks so bad. You can tell they have rammed something/paper down and it's made the shape look like it's got a weird bump on top which makes it look downturned/sad etc like you all said. I like how daring the design is, It's def suffered from bad posing.
    It's very likely they have photography guidelines for these shoes, mainly so they all look nice when thumbnailed on a category page on the online store. How they look will very much depend on how much the stylist (yes, there will have been someone employed along with the photographer just to puff out the tongues) thinks looks 'good'.

Also bear in mind that the photographer/stylist likely had several hundred different footwear models to shoot on that one day, so at some point I wouldn't blame them for getting a bit slack and lazy. Or at least that's how it was when I was at Converse. Man, it was literally thousands of models in the seasonal media library, includes all the kids/baby shoes and hilarious/honking italian/greek models with studs and diamante and mad shit going on everywhere etc etc, plus all the different colourways.
    Get down with your bad self
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP.

Yeah totally but this shot is going to be the first thing buyers see and if it looks hideous then they have ruined the potential sale of that shoe. I can only guess at the crazy cost of putting a shoe to market, but it's got to be big.

Anyway, these Contracts have come and they are way stiffer than I expected. I really thought they would be some floppy feeling slippers that would skate straight away, like those Circa CX201's were but no. They are more like bricks. I'm sure they'll be fine once worn for a week. Also, I had to lace them right up to hide the very unflattering Kelly Hart face on the tongue.

‹bermensch ihatethegeneralpublic's Avatar

I like this new Kalis, the other colours are way too outrageous for me but these look great:

‹bermensch ihatethegeneralpublic's Avatar

New Berle Pro

Thread Information