Thread: Pointless Film irrevia

Default Pointless Film irrevia

Just got 'Underworld' on in the background whilst pissing about over here, and noticed something.
    Some mad Vampire/monster thing jumps on top of a car and plunges a huge great sword thing through the roof in an attempt to kill the passengers. Hasn't the cluesless twat worked out that people sit to one side of a car and not generally in the middle of the car?
    Think I may have seen similar attempts on film before come to think about it.
    Oh Yeah, and why in kung fu type films do the bad guys wait in turn to get slashed?

Ultra King

Because its a film.

Übermensch

You know if you pause the bit in return of the jedi in jabbas palace where the alien dancing girl is about to be thrown into the pit with the rancor you can see that HER BREAST POPS OUT OMG LOLZORZ.

oh yeah.

Ultra King

hahaha nerd

Ultra King

Initiate

Default Re: Pointless Film irrevia

Quote Originally Posted by Gus's dad
    Oh Yeah, and why in kung fu type films do the bad guys wait in turn to get slashed?
    If I wanted to help out a martial artist during a fight I wouldn't fight near or beside him in case one of his spinning kicks accidentally took my head off. And also because it's a film.
    I am teeth. I am fur. I am dribble.

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by kingofcats
    You know if you pause the bit in return of the jedi in jabbas palace where the alien dancing girl is about to be thrown into the pit with the rancor you can see that HER BREAST POPS OUT OMG LOLZORZ.

oh yeah.
    ha ha i was once in the cinema with my friend and my daddy a long time ago watching tomorow never dies i think it was, and there was a mild sex scene n then a huge 'booby' poped out covering the screen, everyone was like OMG, i was like euhh boobys :P i like to ramble on.
    Square one in progress

Default Re: Pointless Film irrevia

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Wolfman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus's dad
    If I wanted to help out a martial artist during a fight I wouldn't fight near or beside him in case one of his spinning kicks accidentally took my head off. And also because it's a film.
    yeah yeah I know, but if they all rushed him, the odd kick in the ribs sounds better than " I'll wait me turn and get slashed rather than said kick in the ribs"

Quote Originally Posted by skate london
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofcats

oh yeah.
    ha ha i was once in the cinema with my friend and my daddy a long time ago watching tomorow never dies i think it was, and there was a mild sex scene n then a huge 'booby' poped out covering the screen, everyone was like OMG, i was like euhh boobys :P i like to ramble on.
    Had something like that about 25 years ago. Was at the girlfriends house where I wasn't the most welcome of guests. When they decide to watch some innoccuos film, only for it to start in a graveyard with some bird getting a complete tonking complete with sound effects. To say me and my girl squirmed would be an understatement.

Thread Information