Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pointless Film irrevia

  1. #1

    Default Pointless Film irrevia

    Just got 'Underworld' on in the background whilst pissing about over here, and noticed something.
    Some mad Vampire/monster thing jumps on top of a car and plunges a huge great sword thing through the roof in an attempt to kill the passengers. Hasn't the cluesless twat worked out that people sit to one side of a car and not generally in the middle of the car?
    Think I may have seen similar attempts on film before come to think about it.
    Oh Yeah, and why in kung fu type films do the bad guys wait in turn to get slashed?

  2. #2
    Ultra King
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    meanwhile
    Posts
    5,118

    Default

    Because its a film.

  3. #3
    Übermensch
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Norwich: A fine city.
    Posts
    4,755

    Default

    You know if you pause the bit in return of the jedi in jabbas palace where the alien dancing girl is about to be thrown into the pit with the rancor you can see that HER BREAST POPS OUT OMG LOLZORZ.


    oh yeah.

  4. #4
    Ultra King
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    a forest in the south west
    Posts
    7,081

    Default

    hahaha nerd

  5. #5
    Ultra King
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    meanwhile
    Posts
    5,118

  6. #6
    Initiate
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    799

    Default Re: Pointless Film irrevia

    Quote Originally Posted by Gus's dad
    Oh Yeah, and why in kung fu type films do the bad guys wait in turn to get slashed?
    If I wanted to help out a martial artist during a fight I wouldn't fight near or beside him in case one of his spinning kicks accidentally took my head off. And also because it's a film.
    I am teeth. I am fur. I am dribble.

  7. #7
    Übermensch
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingofcats
    You know if you pause the bit in return of the jedi in jabbas palace where the alien dancing girl is about to be thrown into the pit with the rancor you can see that HER BREAST POPS OUT OMG LOLZORZ.


    oh yeah.
    ha ha i was once in the cinema with my friend and my daddy a long time ago watching tomorow never dies i think it was, and there was a mild sex scene n then a huge 'booby' poped out covering the screen, everyone was like OMG, i was like euhh boobys :P i like to ramble on.
    Square one in progress

  8. #8

    Default Re: Pointless Film irrevia

    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Wolfman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus's dad
    Oh Yeah, and why in kung fu type films do the bad guys wait in turn to get slashed?
    If I wanted to help out a martial artist during a fight I wouldn't fight near or beside him in case one of his spinning kicks accidentally took my head off. And also because it's a film.
    yeah yeah I know, but if they all rushed him, the odd kick in the ribs sounds better than " I'll wait me turn and get slashed rather than said kick in the ribs"

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skate london
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofcats
    You know if you pause the bit in return of the jedi in jabbas palace where the alien dancing girl is about to be thrown into the pit with the rancor you can see that HER BREAST POPS OUT OMG LOLZORZ.


    oh yeah.
    ha ha i was once in the cinema with my friend and my daddy a long time ago watching tomorow never dies i think it was, and there was a mild sex scene n then a huge 'booby' poped out covering the screen, everyone was like OMG, i was like euhh boobys :P i like to ramble on.
    Had something like that about 25 years ago. Was at the girlfriends house where I wasn't the most welcome of guests. When they decide to watch some innoccuos film, only for it to start in a graveyard with some bird getting a complete tonking complete with sound effects. To say me and my girl squirmed would be an understatement.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pointless topics...
    By Jas in forum Skateboarding
    Replies: 55279
    Last Post: 8th April 2019, 05:10 PM
  2. pointless jokes
    By AvId the c*U*n*T in forum Skateboarding
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 26th January 2010, 11:22 PM
  3. Continually updated pointless wikipedia pages
    By EarlyGrabWilliam in forum Skateboarding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11th February 2008, 11:08 PM
  4. Pointless Meetup Topic @ Epic Today
    By Brewer in forum Skateboarding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31st May 2007, 12:44 PM
  5. Pointless sites
    By heretic in forum Skateboarding
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 15th September 2005, 10:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •