Thread: Mischief 'Sons of the North' premiere - Stockton, Feb 9th. Limited seats available!

‹bermensch

Default Mischief 'Sons of the North' premiere - Stockton, Feb 9th. Limited seats available!

Ahead of the screening taking place as part of the 'Doing it for Bingo' jam at R-Kade in Redcar on Sunday, there is going to be a traditional premiere of The Big Man's fourth Mischief video 'Sons of the North' taking place in the familiar surroundings of The Arc, Stockton (just around the corner from the Regency West Mall), this coming Saturday at 10:30pm.

This showing is guestlist only but there are a handful of seats now available, so if you're interested in coming along drop me an email at ryan@sidewalkmag.com.

First come first served with this one so if you're keen to get involved don't hang about!

More details about Sunday's 'Doing it for Bingo' jam and screening can be found here.

RIP Bingo!

Default Re: Mischief 'Sons of the North' premiere - Stockton, Feb 9th. Limited seats availabl

Can't make it Saturday, lift there has dropped out. So going to save myself for Sunday's skating, video prem and a few beers! Thanks for sorting me one out, feel free to pass my ticket on Corpse.

Default Re: Mischief 'Sons of the North' premiere - Stockton, Feb 9th. Limited seats availabl

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    Can't make it Saturday, lift there has dropped out. So going to save myself for Sunday's skating, video prem and a few beers! Thanks for sorting me one out, feel free to pass my ticket on Corpse.
    doh! can only make saturday. next time, holmes!
    Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP

Balls! Would of been rad to go. Shame you can't make it Sunday Floor. Hopefully lots of things happening over the summer to have a catch up.

Thread Information