Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R1/Etnies Tour (17th-21st Feb) - Page, Nyberg, Cruysberghs, Manhead, Dougy etc

Default Re: R1/Etnies Tour (17th-21st Feb) - Page, Nyberg, Cruysberghs, Manhead, Dougy etc

Quote Originally Posted by hugo View Post
    where was the Etnies team?
    Honestly? The stuff myself & Anon filmed of them was so good none of it was left as an off-cut.

Default Re: R1/Etnies Tour (17th-21st Feb) - Page, Nyberg, Cruysberghs, Manhead, Dougy etc

After a night around Manchester supping cocktails that culminated in Dougy bringing a young Polish lass to my room at 5am to "show her the view" - here are some offcuts that I've just knocked together.

‹bermensch

That ramp is amazing

‹bermensch

Quote Originally Posted by volstenhulme View Post
    After a night around Manchester supping cocktails that culminated in Dougy bringing a young Polish lass to my room at 5am to "show her the view"...
    Ho ho ho.
    Classic Slug.

Best wishes to Jamie Hewett who suffered a badly broken arm today - get well soon man.

Today's offcuts featring Jamie, Nicky Howells, Axel Cruysburgh, Barney Page & Nick Remon.

Penultimate day offcuts from the frankly ridiculous Rush Skate Park in Stroud; to paraphrase Remon "Isn't this what I made with the park builder in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater?"

Featuring Doug McLaughlan, Lois Pendlebury, Manhead, Albert Nyberg, Nick Remon & Barney Page.

And the orange hat keeps on going and going.

A good few hours later than intended due to a missed train, and containing no orange beanies, here is the final lot of offcuts from the week, this time from Prevail Skate House in Poole. Featuring Albert Nyberg, Nick Remon, Lois Pendlebury, Doug McLaughlan and Axel Cruysburgh.

Full edits due out on the 28th and will feature some frankly insane park shreddery, should you like that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by volstenhulme View Post
    A good few hours later than intended due to a missed train, and containing no orange beanies, here is the final lot of offcuts from the week, this time from Prevail Skate House in Poole. Featuring Albert Nyberg, Nick Remon, Lois Pendlebury, Doug McLaughlan and Axel Cruysburgh.

Full edits due out on the 28th and will feature some frankly insane park shreddery, should you like that kind of thing.

awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by artesuavesam View Post
    awesome!!
    Cheers man. I'm sure the footage will be worth the wait as it was a privilege to see some of the skating I saw this week, from both the Etnies/R1 crews and the locals.

Thread Information