Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Static IV London Premiere

‹bermensch

Default Re: Static IV London Premiere

^ In stores early-July I believe

‹bermensch

I'm helping put on a Birmingham Premiere this week.
    It's this Wednesday (25th) at The Electric Cinema, B5 4DY at 6:30pm. Come on down!

Actually pretty tempted by that - working in Leicester for most of this week, and even with the drive there/back it'd still beat the shit out of lurking in my hotel room for an evening. Do you happen to know if there's any minimally-rapey parking available near there?

‹bermensch

It's free entry too incase you missed it. Well worth the trip.

As for parking, the streets around Digbeth (between Ideal and The Bullring) are a 5 minute walk from The Electric, and are pretty much deserted after 5:30pm when the factories close for the day. You can usually park on the road for free. Alternatively, there are a bunch of wasteland carparks in the area that you can park at for £3ish all day. NCP's in city centre Brum are pisstake expensive!

Hopefully see you there!

Awesome! Cheers dude. May head over there - I've kind of been roped in to fixing up some bikes for my sister (long story) so assuming I can handle that biz after work on the Tuesday, I'll be keen to get locked into rush hour hell on the M5 and come check it out.

So that was fucking cool - thanks to everyone who was involved in organising that shit! So many good parts, and the overall video had a great feel to it. Nailed that shit.

No thanks though to the people who were using their phones and chatting inane shit for about 80% of the time though. You can probably afford to neglect your online presence for the hour or so it takes to watch some awesome shit that's on a big screen in front of you that you're getting to watch for free (which is also probably why those adverts you didn't like were on at the start).
    Last edited by Lurker; 25th June 2014 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    So that was fucking cool - thanks to everyone who was involved in organising that shit! So many good parts, and the overall video had a great feel to it. Nailed that shit.

No thanks though to the people who were using their phones and chatting inane shit for about 80% of the time though. You can probably afford to neglect your online presence for the hour or so it takes to watch some awesome shit that's on a big screen in front of you that you're getting to watch for free (which is also probably why those adverts you didn't like were on at the start).
    what adverts were on at the start

Zoo York, Hopps, Traffic... maybe something else too, I can't really remember.

‹bermensch

Good video, had a good time at the prem. Fair few shockers in there that will make your mind melt (all in a good way). Big ups baremerk etc for organising it.

Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    i was a bit disapointed at some of the people that did go to this

there was a bit of heckerling and i felt quite bad for the man who made it at times

the video was very good though i like the bits that had english
    a premiere without heckerling is not worth going. if you can't publicly slate someones terry turn-ups, switch mongo push, or face only a mother could love while said person is killing it on the big screen, then what else is there?

PS from what i remember the video's fucking sick. thanks josh. you didn't disappoint.
    Flick Her.

www.CitySurfShops.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by hoorayforthecornet View Post
    So in ten years time, will Palace be doing Bernie's jeans collabs, D3 re-issues and doing mosher drops to Slipknot on Realplayer?

already posted this in footage links but thought I'd post in here.

has anyone who pre-ordered direct from Josh had their copy through yet? seems as though Rock Solid got their dvds but people who pre-ordered haven't, which is strange as it says on the Theories website that they shipped out the direct pre-orders before anything else.

kind of annoying as now skateshops have it but I don't!

Thread Information