Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mythbusters - The USA

Ultra King

Default Re: Mythbusters - The USA

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    I got a pic next to the Golden Rail in Washington much to the bemusement of my girlfriend at the time.
    Think Freedom Plaza was the name of one place that was an open space with ledges. The rail I think was opposite that.
    In fact, they both feature in this DC Static 3 section.
    The place with inscriptions in the floor is Freedom and the rail which you will have no doubt seen before is at about 45 seconds and elsewhere.

http://youtu.be/5O4rMeBCztI
    Freedom Plaza is Pulaski Park. I think it was renamed after 9/11?
    The gold rail is nearby at Metro Center tube station. There a fuck-off massive grate a few feet from the landing which makes the spot gnarlier than it looks.
    The slim brick quarter pipes are in Georgetown near the river. Really rickety spot in real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by frome_skater View Post
    I always thought it was called sidewalk becuase when you skate you walk sideways
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Zeppelin
    I checked it and I chilled

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    The gold rail is nearby at Metro Center tube station. There a fuck-off massive grate a few feet from the landing which makes the spot gnarlier than it looks.
    The slim brick quarter pipes are in Georgetown near the river. Really rickety spot in real life.
    Nicely cleared up. I wasn't on a skate type holiday so just had to observe these things.

Two for one, from a bus:

The English accent doesn't work with women in Newport beach so much. Apparently lots of thespian type men put on the accent to pull. Cunts.

Also I saw Omar Hassan in one of the bars, he was either coked up and being a prick or coked up and is a prick. Either way that was pretty disappointing.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i papped the canadian embassy stairs, too. had to be done!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMoeWSkfg6I
    Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP

- The pavements are smooth apart from the big cracks between slabs which can get you if you aren't paying attention, still better than UK pavements mind.
    - Washington St is fuckin stupidly gnarly and anything you've seen done there is at least 10 times more gnarly than you think it is. Maybe even 20 times.
    - The craft beer scene is pretty awesome.
    - Stella is considered a posh imported beer and not a facilitator to saturday night lad violence.
    - There are ditches everywhere. Well I'm basing this on a lot of driving around Vegas but you'll find skateable ones there every 5 minutes.

First thing I did in SF was take a picture of the Cardiel rail from Sight Unseen. It was right around the block from where we were staying and it's gnarly beyond belief!!!
    Accidentally found it while roaming around aimlessly. Was shocked for sure!

The 9 stair rail at the Brooklyn Banks is ridiculous too.
    360 flip your face rainbow

Thread Information