Thread: NASS 2014: FOOTAGE ONLINE NOW! Manhead, Vile, Oliver, McGouran, Remon, Seaholme...

Default NASS 2014: FOOTAGE ONLINE NOW! Manhead, Vile, Oliver, McGouran, Remon, Seaholme...

Despite the lack of internet access at the Bath and West Showground (and music choices limited to license free stuff people had on their laptops in the press office) today's cowshead highlights are now online!

Featuring Manhead, Kris Vile, Chris Oliver, Nick Remon, Ross McGouran and loads, loads more.

Finals highlights online tomorrow night. Well, maybe early Monday morning as I can't start until the 6 hour drive home is done...

Default Re: NASS 2014: FOOTAGE ONLINE NOW! Manhead, Vile, Oliver, McGouran, Remon, Seaholme..

Youtube version:

Default Re: NASS 2014: FOOTAGE ONLINE NOW! Manhead, Vile, Oliver, McGouran, Remon, Seaholme..

NASS 2014 Finals highlights now online!

Danny Leon won again, Pulley came second, loads of rad shit went down and I'm now off to bed.

pls can you put people's names in so I can decide who to like?

Thanks. Bit traumatized by Hooters experience, apologies.

Sorry but no. I only do that when I know all the names and correct spelling (soz Jack Curtin) - can't be offending folk leaving them out, can I?

‹bermensch

Did you film the mini ramp jam?

Quote Originally Posted by volstenhulme View Post
    NASS 2014 Finals highlights now online!

Danny Leon won again, Pulley came second, loads of rad shit went down and I'm now off to bed.

I heard Ross 2nd and Pulley 3rd?!

You could well be right LA! The PA system is appalling and I was in the press box capturibg footage by the time it was announced so I couldn't hear properly.

Gray: Soz man, no. As mentioned above I went straight to capture the footage as I wanted it done before we set off home.

Initiate

Skate Pharmacy bringing the ruckus:

OOF 2.29:

Wait, did I see Blackwell? I thought he got cancer, then dedicated his life to finding the cure, only to discover a top-secret conspiracy which went all the way to the White House - Which he solved, got the girl, and saved mankind?

Quote Originally Posted by backswerd View Post
    Wait, did I see Blackwell? I thought he got cancer, then dedicated his life to finding the cure, only to discover a top-secret conspiracy which went all the way to the White House - Which he solved, got the girl, and saved mankind?
    hahahahaha. Amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

Quote Originally Posted by hugo View Post
    hahahahaha. Amazing.
    Have you seen this? http://instagram.com/p/qZD6G6lWVq/?modal=true

also amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

Thread Information