Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skate Dreams

Default Re: Skate Dreams

I am always really shit or really good. But there is always something getting in the way of being comfortable like the board is broken and the wheels are hanging off. Alot of the time the deck is just paper.

Ultra King

Same here! Must have a secret significance...
    "If you feel radical when you grind a curb, then, by golly, you are radical."

Übermensch

I seem to have a recurring dream where I am floating lofty ollies off a kicker ramp. Then I progress to backlipping and Smith grinding ledges. It seems really real at the time and I am always depressed to wake up and realise that in real life I can do none of those things.
    "At least when you're at the bottom, you know which way is up"

Whenever I have trouble sleeping I have a skate in my head and fall asleep dreaming of skating. #skatingmakesmehappy
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by judith priest View Post
    in my dreams i skate on the same skill level as real life.
    depressing.
    Me to but I've learnt a trick in my dream, then went out and it worked. Years ago, it was doing FS flips the proper way, which I cant do because I didn't stick at them, stupidly preferring my illusions. I was a lot better at skating back then too as I skated all day every day. But I still totally learnt a trick in my dream.

And this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An8_2W_ebwU

Dreamt that I learnt backside boardlide 270 outs on ledges the other day. Did it twice, not perfectly but sometimes when you don't land shit perfectly, it feels even better. And it did feel damn good in that dream. I remember getting that very unique feeling you get when you roll away from something for the first time. It was fantastic.
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

Ultra King

dreamt I was looking at a new physical Sidewalk last night.
    there was a photo of Meth doing a heelflip down a double set at SOAS, and another of Greg Conroy doing some sort of 4-dimensional wallride on a sculpture.

vaguely on topic, have the Sidewalk digital issues ceased?

The last one was 7 months or so ago... so I guess so?

Übermensch

haha stoked smoke!
    www.seriousadult.com

Ultra King

trying to visualise it now is a total brainache, but its as if Escher, Picasso and Matisse made a sculpture together, and then you got a cheeky carve on it. heh!

Banned

Was given some mirtazapine to take back to Devon, was fukin mental the dreams i've had:

Speaking to skin phillips, going to a festival in my home town as a woman then getting threatened to have me head chopped off
    to getting bullied followed by seeing all the people who were cunts to me since i've been living in the midlands. They all looking at the floor in my dream.
    Got well paraz as i lost my phone, thinking everyone would read my tranny texts to other trannies. THEN, im back at my mum and dads for a slap
    up dinner in lady mode then ALL my mates (notably my mate Alex May who used to skate with Churchill and Jed Cullen when he lived in southampton)
    Like all my true mates showed up and their parents and i still hid under the table lol. Was quite scary but rad.....also, went to Leamington Boat Club and nearly drowned!

Banned

Just woke up from another tranny dream. No mirtazapine last night though.
    Only other tranny dreams ive had were when i was much younger in which i was shopping for clothes in charity shops.
    I was proper tarted up last night, wearing what i wanted to wear only it kept shrinking and then they seem to both ended with
    be being unable to progress as i am only able to walk on the spot then i veer towards some railings and try to pull myself along.

I just woke up, i can see this becoming a dream journal if they carry on....im up now anyway. Time for a tea.
    Double bagged, left in, no sugar......add milk till orange colour!

Also gotta add.....was meant to meet another trans last friday but i over exhausted myself, couldn't make it
    and now she has thrown a strop branding me a timewaster. Havn't met anyone similar to myself for almost a year now.
    It sucks, but if this one has thrown a strop so easily maybe she is not worth meeting.....other trannies are weird....its a social minefeild.
    Last edited by kayleigh; 1 Week Ago at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kayleigh View Post
    other trannies are weird
    Of course, you're the exception, right?

Banned

And you are still taking every word I type as gospel? Don't belive everything you hear/read on an internet forum....i'd take it with a pinch of salt mate.

Thread Information