Page 3477 of 3514 FirstFirst ... 24772977337734273467347534763477347834793487 ... LastLast
Results 52,141 to 52,155 of 52710

Thread: Pointless topics...

Übermensch

Default Re: Pointless topics...

Quote Originally Posted by françois View Post
    Want one of these Krooked X Slam cruiser boards but 7.65 or 8.6..?!? Please make an 8ish thing next time.
    Why don't you just buy a trendy shaped Welcome or something then? The Krooked cruisers boards have always had a really big and really small size...

Can you take weed through the Channel Tunnel on the train? Is it still airport-level customs at each side?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by buildafire View Post
    Can you take weed through the Channel Tunnel on the train? Is it still airport-level customs at each side?
    I went through to Belgium a few weeks ago and the security in London was fairly tight.
    There are dogs etc and given what's going on right now, it will be heightened.
    I'd say you'd be very very stupid to do that build.

Übermensch

No way more relaxed, I mean are we talking just some for personal use? Wrap it up and you'll be fine

I know people who take a gram or two of Class A's over on the train all the time

EDIT: Just seen anons post, maybe security is more tight ATM, buy one of those smell proof baggies.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven_Hamilton View Post
    buy one of those smell proof baggies.
    and then put that in 35mm film canister. then wrap that up in foil and then bang that inside a lunchbox. then wrap that in a jumper and shove it in your bag

and then probably don't take through the channel tunnel because yeah police presence in london today is absolutely ridiculous
    reverb on the naan. come test

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by methamphetamine View Post
    and then put that in 35mm film canister. then wrap that up in foil and then bang that inside a lunchbox. then wrap that in a jumper and shove it in your bag

and then probably don't take through the channel tunnel because yeah police presence in london today is absolutely ridiculous
    LOL

Yeah you guys are right maybe isn't the best time atm but tbh I think they have bigger issues on their plate

Im still sticking with the notion that it is usually fine and whilst I've not got the Eurostar in about 10 years I know people who take a small personal amount all the time

Hmm. I guess recent events will have made a difference; that's fair enough. I'm conflicted as to whether to try to hide it really well or just have it hidden slightly well and then be able to claim I forgot it was there. Going to be staying somewhere really remote so unless the farmer grows it I'm going to be a bit stuck. I'd post it to myself in advance if I knew exactly when it'd get there.

Sounds quite a lot like not trying to risk it would be the right answer.

Ultra King

Hmm. I guess recent events will have made a difference; that's fair enough. I'm conflicted as to whether to try to hide it really well or just have it hidden slightly well and then be able to claim I forgot it was there. Going to be staying somewhere really remote so unless the farmer grows it I'm going to be a bit stuck. I'd post it to myself in advance if I knew exactly when it'd get there.

Sounds quite a lot like not trying to risk it would be the right answer.
    Get a Plastic pack lunch box. Actually make sandwiches to put in it so it looks like a pack lunch. Maybe whack a Um Bungo in it. Put some other stuff in there wrapped in cling-film, like carrots or some thing. Have another cling film sausage with your intergallactic space crops in it. Finish it off with a penguin bar or a tunnock wafer and you are all set. The bonus is you have a packed lunch for when you have got the Gannets.

There's no way they would think somebody p-p-p-packing a Penguin would be up to no good. What else stinks that you are allowed?

Ultra King

cheese, salami?

As if French people even notice the smell of cheese.

Übermensch

If you're going to Paris could you not just pop down to Republique or something and ask the skaters there to sort you out before you go wherever you're off to

Quote Originally Posted by Haven_Hamilton View Post
    If you're going to Paris could you not just pop down to Republique or something and ask the skaters there to sort you out before you go wherever you're off to
    I'm not, I'm going from Calais to the middle of nowhere. Hence why this problem has arisen. I wish I had a night in Paris.

Initiate

Just eat more weed than you could possibly imagine, one hour before starting your journey. Problem solved.

Übermensch

I'm not, I'm going from Calais to the middle of nowhere. Hence why this problem has arisen. I wish I had a night in Paris.
    Oh wait you're going in a car on Channel Tunnel or Eurostar from Kings Cross?

Thread Information