Page 3491 of 3545 FirstFirst ... 249129913391344134813489349034913492349335013541 ... LastLast
Results 52,351 to 52,365 of 53166

Thread: Pointless topics...

Default Re: Pointless topics...

Edit@FO. Well it is a very nice bike.

I think they've got him now anyway. Let's see what slap on the wrist he eventually gets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

A warning no doubt

He's been caught trying to steal another bike off a garage forecourt. The owner pinned him to the ground by the sound of it!

Let's see.
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

calling a clearly v unwell drug addict nicking a big boss person's expensive bike sub-human scum is kind of lame when there are people chucking acid in people's faces almost every day at the moment. the fact it was in broad daylight kind of implies he's more or less given up trying

i dunno. having stuff nicked is obviously shit but it really winds me up when people call (non-violent) thieves scum. i say this as someone who was held at knife point on a train for ten minutes while a group raided my bags and have been a victim of fraud multiple times

i doubt he'll get the help he needs but i hope he gets better instead of being slapped on the wrist or pinned down by anyone else
    reverb on the naan. come test

dunno, i just had someone break into my house and steal £3000 worth of stuff, i'd happily call them scum to their face
    Trust me I'm a stomach

Quote Originally Posted by Freshkid View Post
    So u like celine Dion computer games and weed do u see me being a cunt 2 u Live and let live

Quote Originally Posted by methamphetamine View Post
    calling a clearly v unwell drug addict nicking a big boss person's expensive bike sub-human scum is kind of lame when there are people chucking acid in people's faces almost every day at the moment. the fact it was in broad daylight kind of implies he's more or less given up trying

i dunno. having stuff nicked is obviously shit but it really winds me up when people call (non-violent) thieves scum. i say this as someone who was held at knife point on a train for ten minutes while a group raided my bags and have been a victim of fraud multiple times

i doubt he'll get the help he needs but i hope he gets better instead of being slapped on the wrist or pinned down by anyone else
    I doubt he's that non-violent.

Taking people's private stuff is quite a bit lamer than getting labelled something (which I didn't even say in seriousness obviously).

I've seen him about a fair bit recently. Top-off, cans at 9am pedal wheelying through red lights in his 30s....scum.

A total drain on society. Never-had-never-will-have a job waste of fucking life scum.

If your down for that touchy feely shit I've heard Norway is lovely but in this country I wouldn't be that upset if I heard a crowd of people kicked the living shit out of him.

Sorry but not at all sorry if that offends you.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Zeppelin View Post
    If your down for that touchy feely shit I've heard Norway is lovely but in this country I wouldn't be that upset if I heard a crowd of people kicked the living shit out of him.

Sorry but not at all sorry if that offends you.
    but you throw one coin.......*runs*
    Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP

What the fuck is wrong with people who drink energy drinks on a morning? I mean they're pretty terrible in general but I was actually shocked to walk past someone clutching a can of Rockstar at half 9 the other day. Who needs that much sugar that soon after waking up?

Quote Originally Posted by floor odoriser View Post
    but you throw one coin.......*runs*
    Yup. Still unforgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Farran Golding View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with people who drink energy drinks on a morning? I mean they're pretty terrible in general but I was actually shocked to walk past someone clutching a can of Rockstar at half 9 the other day. Who needs that much sugar that soon after waking up?
    Maybe they've been up all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Zeppelin View Post

I've seen him about a fair bit recently. Top-off, cans at 9am pedal wheelying through red lights in his 30s....scum.
    That sounds rad.

Nice work if you can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by buildafire View Post
    That sounds rad.
    Haha it totally does.

Hang on...reality check...Les should I take offence?

It's late and I'm very tired. If you want to take offence you go ahead. Or if you want to give offence you also go ahead.

Thread Information