Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefani Nurding board company

Default Stefani Nurding board company

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRxhPPgF...urdingxx&hl=en

Probably the most unique selling point of a UK board company in ages.
    It's just a picture and the salon insta just says coming soon but let's discuss anyway.
    www.seriousadult.com

Default Re: Stefani Nurding board company

I like that board! Million times more aesthetic than most new companies of past few years, not that I can think of many right now.

She's got a big enough following to make this work. Won't just appeal to girls either. I could see the fashion-conscious young crowd lapping this up. Needs to produce some extremely trendy graphics though.

Übermensch

This is going to do very well, providing she has somebody design strong softgoods

She comes across horribly on social media though
    Last edited by Haven_Hamilton; 21st March 2017 at 12:18 PM.

Called Salon and the graphic is some pink fluff? OK, will wait and see, but hopefully this isn't just something to allow teenage girls to justify wearing Thrasher tops and Eras. Keen to find out how much input she has.

Not stoked on the super lo-res 'Coming Soon' posts. Should have spent a couple of hours on that at least...

Ultra King

Quote Originally Posted by Haven_Hamilton View Post
    This is going to do very well, providing she has somebody design strong softgoods

She comes across horribly on social media though
    That's a bit mean. From looking at her insta just now it seems she seems to be just documenting her skating and fashion shoot thingies that she does. Can't hate on someone making the most of the opportunities she is given. She is pretty and she skates pretty good, and because fashion seems to love skating she is getting paid to do be in the shoots. Fair play.

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by krillmonger View Post
    That's a bit mean. From looking at her insta just now it seems she seems to be just documenting her skating and fashion shoot thingies that she does. Can't hate on someone making the most of the opportunities she is given. She is pretty and she skates pretty good, and because fashion seems to love skating she is getting paid to do be in the shoots. Fair play.
    I guess in the grand scheme of Instagram and 'personal brands' these days it is quite normal but I still just find it horrible vacuous and narcissistic. She doesn't have a following because of her skate ability, there are countless girls in the UK actually ripping and going for it. The fact she skates just seems like a cool, hip add on for brands to latch on to for modelling

But yeah on a more positive note she has definitely found a very clear and open market sector and this has the potential to blow up. And hopefully off the back of that gets more girls into skating and confident to get out and skate

I'd be interested to know the proportion of her followers that are guys looking for eye candy
    Last edited by Haven_Hamilton; 21st March 2017 at 01:02 PM.

Ultra King

I'm guessing like me you aren't her age though. We didn't grow up in the social media age so can't really relate to kids that did. I find the whole thing quite narcissistic and shallow, but it's normal to the majority of kids these days. It's us, not them.

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by krillmonger View Post
    I'm guessing like me you aren't her age though. We didn't grow up in the social media age so can't really relate to kids that did. I find the whole thing quite narcissistic and shallow, but it's normal to the majority of kids these days. It's us, not them.
    Yeah true. I mean she's mid-late 20s so definitely on the older end of the spectrum as far as growing on with social media.

I guess she is just playing the game and it has worked out well for her, just kind of irks me a little that the 'poster girl' for UK skating when she just came up through being attractive when there are plenty of girls out there who actually skate to a sponsored standard.

have never heard of her, is she hot?
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by hugo View Post
    have never heard of her, is she hot?
    Not really my thing but she is very 'conventionally' attractive and posts a fair few saucy pics

Quote Originally Posted by Haven_Hamilton View Post
    I guess in the grand scheme of Instagram and 'personal brands' these days it is quite normal but I still just find it horrible vacuous and narcissistic. She doesn't have a following because of her skate ability, there are countless girls in the UK actually ripping and going for it. The fact she skates just seems like a cool, hip add on for brands to latch on to for modelling

But yeah on a more positive note she has definitely found a very clear and open market sector and this has the potential to blow up. And hopefully off the back of that gets more girls into skating and confident to get out and skate

I'd be interested to know the proportion of her followers that are guys looking for eye candy
    I think there's always a few young boys calling her pretty in her comments but also lot of young girl skaters looking up to her and getting stoked.

Half the London scene is depressingly more Vacuous and narcissistic on social media than Stefani so I think that's abit unfair.

As mentioned above, that one picture and her social media presence have a more defined aesthetic than most UK board companies already and it's only one insta post. Pretty good start.
    Also mentioned above, yeah, I think she will have to be pretty careful with the design and output but I can see it doing well.

Is it just social media allowing me to see more, or are there really more ladies on boards now than ever in the UK. Seems like the strongest the girl scene has ever been atm.
    www.seriousadult.com

is she a narcissist?

just had a quick scroll, she's basically the female blondey mccoy.

She seems like a cool girl to me. Plus she's better than me at skating.
    ...kiss me with apocalypse.

Thread Information