Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are welcome skateboards good?

Default A

a
    Last edited by Sean Pablo; 4 Days Ago at 02:23 AM. Reason: The

Default Re: Are welcome skateboards good?

Fuck off.
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

Übermensch

sigh

Quote Originally Posted by françois View Post
    Fuck off.
    Fuckboi

For anyone wondering this little mongoloid goes by the real name of Kris Harris, is an absolute
    fucking moron and spent the majority of last year making over 50 accounts on another skateboarding forum since he would be banned every time. His logic behind life (I wish I was joking) is to drop out of high school and become a comedian since that's easy to do, anyone over 18 is automatically an "old man" that has no time for skating and are jealous of him because education is "the safe route" and we're all jealous of him "living his dream" - this dream is based off a kid on Instagram under the handle asspizza who basically a Supreme fashion hypebeast. He does not respond to reason, logic or any actual sense of thought as he has an incredibly skewed view of reality and refuses to believe anything anyone says. If you're in the mood to lose a few brain cells head over to skateboardcity and read any thread involving the user "skateislife" or Kris Harris - particularly the 50 plus page thread where he gets absolutely assimilated by the entire community including a young Russian kid who has 7 kitchens, 3 toilets and thinks shitting in the ocean is normal.

i wish the above paragraph was a joke but it honestly isn't, best advice would be to perm ban him and enable admin validation as we spent a good year putting up with his shite - no doubt he's already posted here about skating LA, supreme, shitty parents and what to do as an adult. If a young Stevie Williams played the role of the black guy who gets fucked up in the movie kids, the outcome would essentially be this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by dontcomply View Post
    For anyone wondering this little mongoloid goes by the real name of Kris Harris, is an absolute
    fucking moron and spent the majority of last year making over 50 accounts on another skateboarding forum since he would be banned every time. His logic behind life (I wish I was joking) is to drop out of high school and become a comedian since that's easy to do, anyone over 18 is automatically an "old man" that has no time for skating and are jealous of him because education is "the safe route" and we're all jealous of him "living his dream" - this dream is based off a kid on Instagram under the handle asspizza who basically a Supreme fashion hypebeast. He does not respond to reason, logic or any actual sense of thought as he has an incredibly skewed view of reality and refuses to believe anything anyone says. If you're in the mood to lose a few brain cells head over to skateboardcity and read any thread involving the user "skateislife" or Kris Harris - particularly the 50 plus page thread where he gets absolutely assimilated by the entire community including a young Russian kid who has 7 kitchens, 3 toilets and thinks shitting in the ocean is normal.

i wish the above paragraph was a joke but it honestly isn't, best advice would be to perm ban him and enable admin validation as we spent a good year putting up with his shite - no doubt he's already posted here about skating LA, supreme, shitty parents and what to do as an adult. If a young Stevie Williams played the role of the black guy who gets fucked up in the movie kids, the outcome would essentially be this guy.
    I never even used any forum but this one

Übermensch

http://www.skateboard-city.com/messa...s-skateislife)

It's late and I probably won't be arsed to read it anyway but think this is the thread if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by tav397 View Post

It's late and I probably won't be arsed to read it anyway but think this is the thread if anyone is interested.
    That's not me. Don't listen to this wanker.

It's late in LA to UK time?

*my daughter wants a drink, someone save me!*

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Pablo View Post
    That's not me. Don't listen to this wanker.
    I'm not sure why I'm humouring this but

Yes but all the LA skaters I follow on Instagram frequented and are park rats of Pedlow, the skatepark I live by. T Funk is one of the locals, and his friends Zach Allen and Kader Sylla all were parkrats at that skatepark and they're good.

And from said other forum

Quote Originally Posted by skateislife
    I wanna go to Pedlow Skatepark which is like 10 minutes away from my house, but I kinda suck. I would go there when it is empty but it never seems to be empty.
    I gave you the benefit of doubt in another thread; I thought you were just young or genuinely retarded, but it's just tiresome now.
    Last edited by tav397; 4 Days Ago at 03:56 AM.

I'm not sure why I'm humouring this but

And from said other forum

I gave you the benefit of doubt in another thread; I thought you were just young or genuinely retarded, but it's just tiresome now.
    technically skateislife was told to leave skateboardcity.com because nobody wanted him there so if I were skateislife wouldn't dontcomply be a bitch loser for bringing up skateislife in the first place, because hypothetically skateislife would be on a different forum not on Skateboardcity.com and dontcomply doesn't own everything he probably just wants Skateislifes dick. Hypothetically speaking

technically skateislife was told to leave skateboardcity.com because...
    How do you know that if you

never even used any forum but this one
    ?
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

thats the one, it originaly started off as "what happens after you turn 18" thread but it pretty much descended into 50 pages of him being trolled, rap battles and some other shite but pretty much the first 10 pages or so should give an insight into how moronic this kid is. i should find his post where he said some dumb shit about emma watson not being attractive compared to girls at his school. im shocked he hasnt pulled any generic brit insults about the weather or the queen yet being that its a uk skate forum. i also received a lovely pm about how i've "followed him here" despite joining 3 years back maybe he just has a fetish for somewhat inactive closely knit skate forums.

Quote Originally Posted by françois View Post
    How do you know that if you

?
    I read the post that guy linked us to

Quote Originally Posted by dontcomply View Post
    thats the one, it originaly started off as "what happens after you turn 18" thread but it pretty much descended into 50 pages of him being trolled, rap battles and some other shite but pretty much the first 10 pages or so should give an insight into how moronic this kid is. i should find his post where he said some dumb shit about emma watson not being attractive compared to girls at his school. im shocked he hasnt pulled any generic brit insults about the weather or the queen yet being that its a uk skate forum. i also received a lovely pm about how i've "followed him here" despite joining 3 years back maybe he just has a fetish for somewhat inactive closely knit skate forums.
    Just give up I'm not the guy your so thirsty for. It's kinda pathetic you're bringing up this and nobody cares. And that PM was nothing I was just joking with you ya wanker.

Thread Information