Thread: PLEASE HELP! My DISSERTATION needs some FEMALE skateboarders based in the UK! :)

Post PLEASE HELP! My DISSERTATION needs some FEMALE skateboarders based in the UK! :)

Hi there thanks for clicking in. I am doing my dissertation on skate brands & female skateboarders in the UK. Could you please spare 3 minutes for me to fill in the survey in the link below if you're a girl? Really appreciate your help! This means the world to me because this is the FINAL BIG assignment for my MA course in Cardiff University, Wales.
    Survey: https://surveyplanet.com/591c9e00e5ccf336f818fd4b

Please let me know if something doesn't sound right to you there. BIG THANKS! xx

Administrator

Default Re: PLEASE HELP! My DISSERTATION needs some FEMALE skateboarders based in the UK! :)

Quote Originally Posted by jolee View Post
    Hi there thanks for clicking in. I am doing my dissertation on skate brands & female skateboarders in the UK. Could you please spare 3 minutes for me to fill in the survey in the link below if you're a girl? Really appreciate your help! This means the world to me because this is the FINAL BIG assignment for my MA course in Cardiff University, Wales.

Please let me know if something doesn't sound right to you there. BIG THANKS! xx

Default Re: PLEASE HELP! My DISSERTATION needs some FEMALE skateboarders based in the UK! :)

Hey Jolee are you in touch with any local girl skaters? You can contact Cardiff Skateboard Club and Spit and Sawdust for help if you wanna get in touch with any of the girls who skate in Cardiff.

Ultra King

I can pretend to be a girl if that helps. It'll be our little secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshkid View Post
    Hey Jolee are you in touch with any local girl skaters? You can contact Cardiff Skateboard Club and Spit and Sawdust for help if you wanna get in touch with any of the girls who skate in Cardiff.
    Hiya thanks for you recommendations! Just been in contact with them x

Quote Originally Posted by Freshkid View Post
    Thanks you're so kind xx I'll try harder!

‹bermensch

Academia ain't what it used to be ;(...
    lines wind light mind

Widdler

I also have a survey about attitudes towards sktaeboarding being in the 2020 Olympics if anyone wants to do it, male or female:

https://goo.gl/forms/mEQ9egEehdz9aY9G3

Thread Information