Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello! I made skate bags and this is a shameless self promotion.

Default Hello! I made skate bags and this is a shameless self promotion.

Hello!

Maybe someone recalls that I made skate bags, here is a thread from the past http://forums.sidewalkmag.com/showth...bUPoi3QClaC.97
    These days I have more time so I made new skatebags and improved them according to your suggestions and will keep making them.

Now I use heavy duty 100% water proof fabric, improved the way top opening is closed and made it possible to roll it up for comfortable carrying and it's in black color as many wished.

Also i changed the name from chapter xxiv to temps mort, since some of you said there is already a swedish board company xxiv and someone showed me a video clip of bruno mars repping heavily the roman numerals xxiv which was very discouraging.

You can check out the bag here https://www.etsy.com/listing/5710860...f=sr_gallery_1

You have been very welcoming in the past and if you want to get a bag use this cupon code SIDEWALKMAN which will give 12% discount. This code will work for the whole month of november and it expires on december 1st.

Next week I'm thinking about making a giveaway contest, I'll make a post day before it happens.

Default Re: Hello! I made skate bags and this is a shameless self promotion.

That's pretty rad! If my skateboard actually left the house i'd have one.

Übermensch

It's so fucking legit. It's the only product ever peddled on a skate forum that is actually functional and necessary.
    I'll be getting one for Christmas I hope. I hope you do well and sell out of them.
    www.seriousadult.com

Initiate

I got one of the earlier ones and I still use it, it is really good. Tough as nails and fully waterproof. If I had a complaint (which I don't) then I would have made the pocket bigger.... and it looks like you have. Rad. Everyone, get one of these, they're great.

Übermensch

This is one of the first things I've seen posted on this forum that I will probably buy.

Very dope!

Fuck it, bought one! hopefully will make me take my board out ha.

Also bought one first time round, and I can recommend whatever this guy does 100%. Fully legit and serious good quality.

Übermensch

Purchased.

Hey crackaollie you could do with a photo from the front, you can't see if the strap is padded or not.

The bag I got from you a few years ago is still going strong. (Disclosure - I've taken it out about 15 times, and a folded up deckchair fits perfectly inside it too)
    Get down with your bad self
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Hey crackaollie you could do with a photo from the front, you can't see if the strap is padded or not.

The bag I got from you a few years ago is still going strong. (Disclosure - I've taken it out about 15 times, and a folded up deckchair fits perfectly inside it too)
    I can confirm that your deckchair fits inside it and that it has had more action than your skateboard

WASC
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

Ultra King

Back this guys endeavors 100%.
    I was lucky enough to win* one of the previous models (review here https://firstnameralph.wordpress.com...xiv-skatebags/) and it's still going strong.
    If you're improved on the previous model then I highly recommend people support you and buy one of the new and improved models.
    Also, the bags are big, robust and waterproof and don't have to carry skateboards. I traveled with a load of sparring gear in it and it was ace.

*With these bars of fire
    Word on the street it’s double X – I – V
    Got the hottest product drop since the first Palace tee
    I’ve got 24 reasons to want a skatebag this season
    But it’s mainly to support a product I believe in
    Don’t read between the lines as I deliver these rhymes
    With the voice in your head thinking “Damn! Where’s mine?”
    Crackaoliie came to the game with a whole new chapter
    On functional fashion items with more than the x-Factor
    Durable skatebags in camo print for your back
    Doper than bum bags or the nineties knap sack
    You don’t need speakers bells or whistles to get noticed at the spot
    All I need is my Chapter 24 for my board ‘cos you know that shit is hot!

Ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by frome_skater View Post
    I always thought it was called sidewalk becuase when you skate you walk sideways
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Zeppelin
    I checked it and I chilled

Yooo.....crackanollie.....thanks for the bag, you ran the rhyming comp on here and i won the bag.
    Great bag, need to dig mine out but took it down Flowerpots in Exeter when i was crazy and mentally filtered.
    Great bag......love the camo but yes, pocket could be better.....needs a zip as well.
    And a Muskaesque stash pocket lol. serious though, whers the old "giveaway thread"??????
    cant remember my winning rhyme i think Haven Hamilton tried to better me but he LOST.
    if it wernt hymn it was hugo. fagitz. safe. GREAT BAGZ!!!!!!!! 3 light one dark enit!!!!
    Nothing you idiots, Kayleigh's dead, she's locked in my basement!

Good to hear you're back, I tried to contact you but it didn't take me anywhere. Might treat myself soon!
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

Quote Originally Posted by crackaollie View Post
    Hello!

Maybe someone recalls that I made skate bags, here is a thread from the past http://forums.sidewalkmag.com/showth...bUPoi3QClaC.97
    These days I have more time so I made new skatebags and improved them according to your suggestions and will keep making them.

Now I use heavy duty 100% water proof fabric, improved the way top opening is closed and made it possible to roll it up for comfortable carrying and it's in black color as many wished.

Also i changed the name from chapter xxiv to temps mort, since some of you said there is already a swedish board company xxiv and someone showed me a video clip of bruno mars repping heavily the roman numerals xxiv which was very discouraging.

You can check out the bag here https://www.etsy.com/listing/5710860...f=sr_gallery_1

You have been very welcoming in the past and if you want to get a bag use this cupon code SIDEWALKMAN which will give 12% discount. This code will work for the whole month of november and it expires on december 1st.

Next week I'm thinking about making a giveaway contest, I'll make a post day before it happens.
    Will this be able to go through as checked baggage in an airport without all my crap falling out on the carousel at the other end? It's an ideal size/capacity for a long weekend away, once it's got zips and shit...

Quote Originally Posted by françois View Post
    Good to hear you're back, I tried to contact you but it didn't take me anywhere.
    I know the ban fully sucked but im back but i jus gotta say.........woah, woah big boi.......sacre bleu!!!!!! I didn't recieve any message and it's just a straight NO anyway!!!! I don't care how well you cook! You're just not my type!
    Nothing you idiots, Kayleigh's dead, she's locked in my basement!

Thread Information