Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello! I made skate bags and this is a shameless self promotion.

Default Re: Hello! I made skate bags and this is a shameless self promotion.

He was talking to the guy who makes the bags, you ball bag!

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by ciaran View Post
    Will this be able to go through as checked baggage in an airport without all my crap falling out on the carousel at the other end? It's an ideal size/capacity for a long weekend away, once it's got zips and shit...
    An answer to this would be great.
    Last edited by gregoryconroy; 1 Week Ago at 08:30 AM.
    www.seriousadult.com

Wowow! I'm happy to see such a good response from you guys, much thanks to everyone for the support.

Thanks skateharrogate and seismic egg for the instant purchase, sent out your bags this morning, they tell it's gonna take 2 weeks, but from my experience they ship faster. And when you get them could you comment on the pocket size if it's good like it is or needs changes.

I'm suprised by so manny responses I'm a bit busy today, please have patience I will answer all questions, latest tomorrow and if you have suggestions I'm all ears and looking to improve.

Also I'm looking to do a giveaway sometime next week, I want to make a mini contest and if you have any ideas about what it should be, please tell, cause i haven't thought of anything yet. Can't have rhyme contest again cause Mad Max and kayleigh already know how to win

Ultra King

Quote Originally Posted by crackaollie View Post
    Can't have rhyme contest again cause Mad Max and kayleigh already know how to win

If you ship to Malta I might bag another?
    Quote Originally Posted by frome_skater View Post
    I always thought it was called sidewalk becuase when you skate you walk sideways
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Zeppelin
    I checked it and I chilled

Hey Mad Max sure I send to Malta, I ship world wide and shipping is free for everyone, cause i want fair and equal price for everyone not contaminated with extra shipping fees.

To answer your question ciaran and gregoryconroy (Will this be able to go through as checked baggage in an airport without all my crap falling out on the carousel at the other end? It's an ideal size/capacity for a long weekend away, once it's got zips and shit...)
    I loaded up the skate bag with my deck extra shirt, shoes, pants, two pairs of keys and threw in a bunch of change in the bag and front pocket, then shook it violently upside down too, threw it around on the bed and the result was good, only one coin found it's way out so i believe it's safe to say once the crap is in it stays in unless you have loose change in there and shake it like a maniac then you might end up a coin poorer. The front pocket is pretty safe too, it has velcro straps which cover half the width of pocket, once it's close it stays closed, nothing escaped it during the shake test.

Hi Spanky, nope the strap is still not padded, but i use better strap than before, it's thicker and I have not heard any complaints thus far about strained shoulders, I ask around about these things to all the local guys who got one.

Sup buildafire glad to hear from you

francois yeah I remember you asking when i'll have new bags, well i got them now sorry for the wait I fell out of sewing and making stuff for a moment, but am back full force.

Let's have a giveaway contest this thursday, I still don't know what it's gonna be about, so stay tuned.

Thread Information