Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello! I made skate bags and this is a shameless self promotion.

Default Re: Hello! I made skate bags and this is a shameless self promotion.

Hey Francois I'm mad happy to hear that the bag lived up to your expectations and yeah it's definitely water proof as fuck, I believe you can throw a board in the bag and use it as an oar for a boat and it's gonna stay dry. I really wanted to put out something that will last a very long time, so durability was a priority, cause it's already enough that we frequently have to spend money on shoes and boards.

Gawkrodger you made me laugh with the Dragons Den reference

I hope everyone had decent festivities and happy new year and happy everything to everyone! Cheers!

Also i wanted to add that I'm back in business and there are bags back in stock and I'm halfway done with more bags, so I'll restock quiet soon and these bags come with padded shoulder strap as requested, here's a picture.

Link to my internet store.
    Last edited by crackaollie; 2nd January 2018 at 04:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Übermensch

crackaollie: Both me and a friend bought one and we're discussingoing the superb quality this weekend.

every time I've taken it out people have commented on it and asked me where I got it. the responses is ten out of ten. well done

Übermensch

I bought one for my best mate for Christmas and he said "this is best present I have ever received in my life".

Good review that.

Ultra King

Just ordered one! Looking forward to stuffing it with my stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by frome_skater View Post
    I always thought it was called sidewalk becuase when you skate you walk sideways
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Zeppelin
    I checked it and I chilled

Hey Mad Max I sent it out this evening, very kind of you, cause I know you got the old one already, thanks man. I'm very happy that i'm sold out again for the moment being, well I had only three bags in stock, but I'll be busy during the weekend with making new ones and gonna restock early next week, gonna post here when that happens.

Skateharrogate and GregoryConroy thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate it, makes me happy that i can make something that other people enjoy and i'm hella motivated to continue putting out more stuff in the future and with each bag I make I try to do it better and if anyone have any suggestions I'm here to listen. Spanky asked if the strap is padded and well it is now.

Ultra King

No worries. I don't skate anymore, but I can still use the bag to carry my pads and martial arts gear!
    I always thought it was called sidewalk becuase when you skate you walk sideways

Quote Originally Posted by crackaollie View Post
    ...and if anyone have any suggestions I'm here to listen. Spanky asked if the strap is padded and well it is now.
    I'm well likely to wear a jumper or a coat when I have to carry my board in this bag so the padding doesn't seem that necessary. I'm sure it makes the bag even better but seriously, it's pretty much perfect as it is. I can't really think of anything you could improve, and that's not something I say very often. Good work man!
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

Hello once again, was busy during the weekend with making bags and I got few back in stock, as promised. For those interested here's the link again.

Hey Francois glad to hear that I've been able to create something decent, but it was only possible with the support and help of sidewalk community, cause you guys gave me good advice and inspired me to keep doing my thing and hearing these good reviews just puts more joy in the making process. Thanks!

Mad Max get back on board man, I promise it's gonna be good, don't walk when you can push it's not always necessary to spend hours and hours to try and learn something new, sometimes what one need is just get back to the basics like pushing from point A to point B and doing ollies up the curbs and over some manholes brings more excitement and joy to the daily life, but you know that already and martial arts are dope too, now you can kick out security guards out of spots, ha

Ultra King

Just got mine in the post. Stoked! That was super fast too! Cheers!

I hear you Cracka (no offence!). I live in Malta now and there is only one skatepark here from what I can see. It's not bad but it's surrounded by a massive round about and Malta is a very congested city.

I actually thought I should try and get some early sessions in to carve around the bowl or something to reinforce my back and core muscles.

I'm no longer interested in trying to learn new tricks. Just movement.
    Last edited by Mad Max; 9th January 2018 at 10:29 AM.

That's a rad thing about these bags, you can take your board when you're away a cycle or whatever, and if the mood takes you, you can get a skate on. It's not like going out with your skateboard, just to skate. Takes the pressure off...

Goon

Hello once again, was busy during the weekend with making bags and I got few back in stock, as promised. For those interested here's the link again.

Hey Francois glad to hear that I've been able to create something decent, but it was only possible with the support and help of sidewalk community, cause you guys gave me good advice and inspired me to keep doing my thing and hearing these good reviews just puts more joy in the making process. Thanks!

Mad Max get back on board man, I promise it's gonna be good, don't walk when you can push it's not always necessary to spend hours and hours to try and learn something new, sometimes what one need is just get back to the basics like pushing from point A to point B and doing ollies up the curbs and over some manholes brings more excitement and joy to the daily life, but you know that already and martial arts are dope too, now you can kick out security guards out of spots, ha
    Stoked. Ordered mine. Can't wait.

Ha yeah Malta, I thought the name on address looks familiar and when the dots connected and I realized it's you out there in Malta I thought oh Mad Max has found his way to a warmer climate. I think it's no need to plan a morning sesh at the park, more fun is just to go on lil mission to get a munchy from the store and push there and enjoy the mini ollies and acceleration, the more I skate the more I want to, might work for you the same way. And like Buildafire said it's good to go and skate when you feel like and have no expectations from the skate session, when I do that I have the most fun, but when I go with a list of set tricks that i'm gonna try and expect myself to learn or do, it can get frustrating. Like Woody Guthrie said ''take it easy but take it'' , not the biggest fan of his music, but that quote is gold.
    Last edited by crackaollie; 18th January 2018 at 07:46 AM. Reason: spelling

And like Buildafire said it's good to go and skate when you feel like and have no expectations from the skate session, when I do that I have the most fun, but when I go with a list of set tricks that i'm gonna try and expect myself to learn or do, it can get frustrating. Like Woody Guthrie said ''take it easy but take it'' , not the biggest fan of his music, but that quote is gold.
    Absolutely!
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

Thread Information