Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the hustle

‹bermensch

Default Re: the hustle

^^^

All sound advice from Spanky. Think the first question you need to ask yourself before moving forward is if your after some smaller/ quick returns or a potential higher long term investment. Either having your finger on the pulse and trading day to day on the ups and downs or wacking a chunk in and not touching it for a while and just seeing what happens

The best way to make some money risk free is through matched betting on sports, when I say risk free I mean risk free. You can make £600 just from all of the bookmakers welcome offers and then between £300-£1000 a month until they close your accounts for bonus abuse. It's completely legal.

If you have no idea what I just said then look here - https://www.teamprofit.com/perfect-introduction

If women who know nothing about sports can do it then you can.

Join this group on facebook for more info. - https://www.facebook.com/groups/525981434223410/

You'll need about £100-£200 to get started but if you have more then you'll be able to profit quicker.

Again, do not do this if you like to gamble because instead of following the guidelines of making small profits you might just want to gamble instead and you WILL lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

‹bermensch

Quote Originally Posted by hugo View Post
    Please take Spankys advise and don't trade on plus 500, e-toro etc. If you don't know what you're doing you can lose more than what you put in and will owe them money.

If you ARE going to trade cfd's or bet the spread then set loss limits so you're not getting a margin call.

My advice would be to buy currency using a wallet like Spanky suggests and if it goes tits up you will only lose a percentage or maybe all of what you put in at worse, do not buy more than you can afford to lose.

Also, if you like to gamble in any way just avoid trading all together.
    Only if you leverage, which you can't with crypto. The fees in wallets and actual coins are so high these days it'll cost you $30 to go from Bitcoin to another currency and back again before anything else is taken into account. Each to their own obviously but having played around with both I got out of the actual ownership of coins the second they'd risen enough to cover the ridiculous charges I'd incurred*.

*Admittedly I didn't use Coinbase.
    Last edited by volstenhulme; 11th January 2018 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hugo View Post
    The best way to make some money risk free is through matched betting on sports, when I say risk free I mean risk free. You can make £600 just from all of the bookmakers welcome offers and then between £300-£1000 a month until they close your accounts for bonus abuse. It's completely legal.

If you have no idea what I just said then look here - https://www.teamprofit.com/perfect-introduction

If women who know nothing about sports can do it then you can.

Join this group on facebook for more info. - https://www.facebook.com/groups/525981434223410/

You'll need about £100-£200 to get started but if you have more then you'll be able to profit quicker.

Again, do not do this if you like to gamble because instead of following the guidelines of making small profits you might just want to gamble instead and you WILL lose.
    Fuck, I completely forgot to hit you up about this, sorry hugo, will WhatsApp you in a bit.
    Get down with your bad self
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP.

Yes but spread betting/cfd's are very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing, they also make money on the spread albeit not $30 per trade for the stakes that you'll be trading but it will add up.

Am not saying don't do it but if you have 0 clue about trading then just use coinbase or research best way to buy your alt coins.

I'm sure most people on here want to own their coins and see it go up in value rather than betting on the price of BTC/USD for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

‹bermensch

Best place to buy XRP with BTC? Can you do that on Coinbase? Always used other wallets where I can buy BTC

‹bermensch ihatethegeneralpublic's Avatar

One thing I've just started is opening one of these:

https://personal.natwest.com/persona...t-invest.html?

I've gone for the highest risk option with a fairly small amount of money so we'll see how it goes!

Yeah, always stop-loss your buys so if the shit does hit the fan you'll limit your losses. Once you have coins in coinbase you can transfer them to gdax.com for free (gdax owns coinbase), and set stop loss limits there. Also, fees are cheaper for transferring money.

Most fiat exchanges have closed their doors for new accounts since the boom in November. Litebit.eu and Kraken.com are still accepting I think, but Kraken is a awaiting an upgrade and can be very temperamental.
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Haven_Hamilton View Post
    Best place to buy XRP with BTC? Can you do that on Coinbase? Always used other wallets where I can buy BTC
    Buy btc, transfer to binance.com, trade for xrp there. Actually I think you can trade xrp on Kraken as well.
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by ihatethegeneralpublic View Post
    One thing I've just started is opening one of these:

https://personal.natwest.com/persona...t-invest.html?

I've gone for the highest risk option with a fairly small amount of money so we'll see how it goes!
    High street bank investments will always be pricier per deal. Interactivebrokers.co.uk are pretty much the standard, and cheapest, way to deal stocks for people in our position. But you will need minimum of about 8.5k GBP to open account.

Otherwise I used to deal with hl.co.uk, but price per deal is more expensive.
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    High street bank investments will always be pricier per deal. Interactivebrokers.co.uk are pretty much the standard, and cheapest, way to deal stocks for people in our position. But you will need minimum of about 8.5k GBP to open account.

Otherwise I used to deal with hl.co.uk, but price per deal is more expensive.
    Also the interface on the share trading can be terrifying. Might be easier to just open hl.co.uk account and go in on a ftse tracked fund, which goes up nice and steady. But again, I am not financial adviser, I am a random person on the internet.
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

‹bermensch

Buy btc, transfer to binance.com, trade for xrp there. Actually I think you can trade xrp on Kraken as well.
    Thanks, and then you move the XRP back into Coinbase or keep it on binance? Soz for all the questions only really fucked with BTC and ETH in the past and it's done alright for me

Coinbase doesn't support xrp at the moment. Rumours of it happening in which case price should spike but no real evidence it will ever happen yet.

So transfer to BTC on binance then transfer back to GDAX rather than coinbase (same login, same company, might be different wallet address with different charges depending on which site you use so be careful). With this shit as you are transferring across 2/3 currencies you need to be a bit of a whizz with conversions, I have mine on a google sheet so I can track price for xrp->btc, btc->EUR.
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

‹bermensch

So transfer to BTC on binance then transfer back to GDAX rather than coinbase.
    Do you mean transfer to XRP?

Quote Originally Posted by Haven_Hamilton View Post
    Do you mean transfer to XRP?
    No, on binance, once you've finished your deal in xrp you will have to transfer to btc. That is the only currency exchange you can do out of xrp on that exchange. GDAX/Coinbase doesn't support xrp so you can't transfer it to there (unless it's btc/ether/ltc/bch).

You could transfer the xrp to Kraken but like I said it's a bit flakey as it's overwhelmed with load, and you might have to wait a few days to get your account authorised to withdraw your cash to GBP.
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

Thread Information