Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: the hustle

Übermensch

Default Re: the hustle

Hmmm so I can't just transfer my BTC to XRP on binance and keep it as XRP in a wallet? Sorry I'm confused

Oh sorry yeah of course you can. I'm not too hot in what wallet to use for xrp. Try Here for advice https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/
    Get down with your bad self
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP.

Hugo is right - Do not sign up at eToro they will take all your money one way or another. Use a proper exchange not a forex/binary site that is geared up for gambling with gambling account managers who will lead you down the garden path.

Ethereum is likely to go up more later in the year but you can make money bying .eth domains. You're too late to buy the really good .eth domains but there are still a few good ones available if you fancy taking a punt (sidewalk.eth is already owned for example, as is haymarket.eth but you can for example buy sidewalkmag.eth - you may find better opportunities ).

Search available .eth domains here: https://www.myetherwallet.com/#ens

You can make millions in crypto wash trading if you build up a decent balance in one and move it over in support of new ones when they launch on exchanges. It's driving a lot of fake price inflation, but who cares if you're making money right? Just remember to take profit periodically to reduce your exposure.

The best thing about the boom in crypto trading is how many young people are learning about markets and trading...you can set up a Hargreaves Lansdowne account and invest the cash you withdraw from crypto in real stocks and shares within a tax efficient wrapper (ISA).
    Last edited by Conway Twitty's BMX; 1 Week Ago at 01:13 PM.

Übermensch ihatethegeneralpublic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Also the interface on the share trading can be terrifying. Might be easier to just open hl.co.uk account and go in on a ftse tracked fund, which goes up nice and steady. But again, I am not financial adviser, I am a random person on the internet.
    No that's a good point, like I said, I'm not putting a lot into it. That said, the fees don't seem to be that bad but you're almost certainly right in saying it'll be cheaper to open an hl account.

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Oh sorry yeah of course you can. I'm not too hot in what wallet to use for xrp. Try Here for advice https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/
    Cheers yeah, was gonna give the subreddit a browse tonight anyway just thought it might be easier to get a straight to the point answer off you since you seem to be up on these things. No problem anyway thanks for the advice!

where do you guys store your coins? and what login method do you think is the most secure? i had mine in a paper wallted on myetherwallet.com which stores any crypto currency, but accidentally logged in to a phishing site and lost it all :/
    Trust me I'm a stomach

Quote Originally Posted by Freshkid View Post
    So u like celine Dion computer games and weed do u see me being a cunt 2 u Live and let live

I trade fairly frequently so am not storing it in wallet in case I have to sell/buy quick. Bad practice, I know. At the moment I am just making sure the exchanges I use are half decent and use 2 factor auth to log in where possible.
    Get down with your bad self
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP.

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by wayoutskates View Post
    where do you guys store your coins? and what login method do you think is the most secure? i had mine in a paper wallted on myetherwallet.com which stores any crypto currency, but accidentally logged in to a phishing site and lost it all :/
    Used myetherwallet and blockhain before and both totally fine, then there is also coinbase.

I mean the smartest move is to store them on a hardware wallet but I'm too careless with Laptops/ Hard Drives/ USBs I don't trust myself with it

Übermensch

With Etoro I started my account with $200, pulled out £1500 of profit pretty quick paying the $25 fee (got lucky before a bull run) and now I have $450 on ripple at an opening price of $0.75. Had zero problems with it at all compared to the inherently confusing world of proper crypto trading.

By all means steer clear if you think it's risky but it's an absolute no brainer if you understand the way it works (the system, not making a quick buck).

Quote Originally Posted by volstenhulme View Post
    With Etoro I started my account with $200, pulled out £1500 of profit pretty quick paying the $25 fee (got lucky before a bull run) and now I have $450 on ripple at an opening price of $0.75. Had zero problems with it at all compared to the inherently confusing world of proper crypto trading.

By all means steer clear if you think it's risky but it's an absolute no brainer if you understand the way it works (the system, not making a quick buck).
    Agree with you, just making sure people know the risks.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

Übermensch

Aye, there's definitely no way I'd short, leverage or get emotional with it. I got lucky with my initial deposit but there's no way I'm putting in any more.

Übermensch

On a separate note. Stoked as fuck on the Moneygram news increasing the value of XRP $0.60 in the last hour alone (probably just given it the kiss of death there though!).

You do own the underlying asset i.e. ripple coin on etoro, over a cfd.

"Do I own my cryptos? Users who have invested in a BUY crypto position since 3 September 2017 own the underlying asset rather than a CFD. While eToro does offer real cryptocurrency trading, we will only be offering the option to transfer cryptocurrencies to a digital wallet later in 2018."

They have a holding account for everyone's coins and while you can't access it yourself, they are planning on bringing a wallet out soon,

I find it more efficient trading on binance and funding through coinbase.

Good money can be made but very risky/volatile so just put in what you can afford to lose.
    Last edited by monkeybrains; 1 Week Ago at 06:11 PM. Reason: binance not bifinance

Übermensch

It says that but you can't withdraw them to a separate wallet or use them as a currency in their own right so, for the terms in which you "own" them, I just consider it a CFD like the rest of platform.

Quote Originally Posted by volstenhulme View Post
    It says that but you can't withdraw them to a separate wallet or use them as a currency in their own right so, for the terms in which you "own" them, I just consider it a CFD like the rest of platform.
    It's acting like a CFD at the moment, in that you can't access it as such but when the wallet happens, it will be under our ownership.
    Last edited by monkeybrains; 1 Week Ago at 06:32 PM. Reason: can't spell

Thread Information