Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello! New from Temps Mort skate bags.

Default Hello! New from Temps Mort skate bags.

Hello everyone!

Wanted to tell you that now Temps Mort is a two man team, my good friend and also a long time skater joined to help me out and so we made a web store and included some new products too, step by step trying to grow just a bit and have more professional look.

Check it out www.tempsmortstore.com and give your opinion

but we still gonna keep active the etsy store too.

Also as much as I hate it I have to do social media too, so I made facebook page and instagram too, you can follow if you feel like to, but it's very early stage i haven't figured it all out yet. But the plan is to keep facebook civilized and do giveaways over there, cause if I can I'm always down to make one. And with the instagram the plan is to post some good current and some classic, timeless clips of skateboarding to have some nice content.

Temps Mort facebook

instagram.com/temps.mort.skateboarding

Also in the following days I'm planing to make a post on reddit to get some traction and I'm gonna do a fun contest over there, so I'm gonna post the link here in the comments so no one misses out on entering it. Right now I can say it will have to do something with boardslide.

Übermensch

Default Re: Hello! New from Temps Mort skate bags.

Rad. Glad to see you're expanding man. The bag I've got is amazing. It's a great product.

It's has been snowing crazy here past few days and we just built a miniramp locally so I used my Tempsmort bag for the first time yesterday. Walking in a blizzard. It is perfect, really stoked on it, i'll be using it alot taking it to the ramp as I walk down muddy lanes etc to get there.
    Cheers man!

Yeah my bag is awesome too and I've been using it a lot as the weather has been crazy lately. Thanks again!
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

Goon

Sick. Keep up the good work. I'm sure you'll go far. My tempsmort bag has been impressing everyone down at my local skatepark. Really comfortable cycling with it. Love it. Cheers.

Widdler

I rock this bag - it is good

Ultra King

Following on Instagram. Good call on Quim's nollie hardz!
    Quote Originally Posted by frome_skater View Post
    I always thought it was called sidewalk becuase when you skate you walk sideways
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Zeppelin
    I checked it and I chilled

Thanks to everyone who gave a follow much appreciated! Weather in Europe has been rough these past weeks it's not that fantastic for skating, but I'm happy that your bags are serving you well.

ha, yeah Mad Max I've been wanting to show that Quim nollie hardflip for a while, though I didn't knew how to post the original size, the first vids I posted on insta are a bit cut on the sides, It's just that I got my first smart phone just the other week, so I feel a bit retarded with these things, but catching on. Oh and I forgot to point out that in the first pic on instagram my buddy who's been helping me is the one on left and I'm the guy in the middle, so now you know the guy behind the sewing machine and bags.

Yesterday I made a post on reddit, but it just got burried down fast and I got just 3 extra views on my webstore, so I think I'm just gonna do the classic like and share stuff on facebook instead of the contest I wanted to make, gonna let you know in this same topic when that thing will go live, so if somone wants to participate it's gonna be easy 3 clicks to get a chance at winning it.
    Last edited by crackaollie; 8th March 2018 at 11:06 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by crackaollie View Post
    Thanks to everyone who gave a follow much appreciated! Weather in Europe has been rough these past weeks it's not that fantastic for skating, but I'm happy that your bags are serving you well.

ha, yeah Mad Max I've been wanting to show that Quim nollie hardflip for a while, though I didn't knew how to post the original size, the first vids I posted on insta are a bit cut on the sides, It's just that I got my first smart phone just the other week, so I feel a bit retarded with these things, but catching on. Oh and I forgot to point out that in the first pic on instagram my buddy who's been helping me is the one on left and I'm the guy in the middle, so now you know the guy behind the sewing machine and bags.

Yesterday I made a post on reddit, but it just got burried down fast and I got just 3 extra views on my webstore, so I think I'm just gonna do the classic like and share stuff on facebook instead of the contest I wanted to make, gonna let you know in this same topic when that thing will go live, so if somone wants to participate it's gonna be easy 3 clicks to get a chance at winning it.
    Maybe send a couple of bags out to dudes who might appreciate it, and post them? Having a decent shop take them is going to help too, maybe ask about sale or return on five bags somewhere? It's a genuinely good product so it sucks that you're facing the same obstacles as ever bedroom t-shirt company.

can you do another forum exclusive film a trick request? the dogshit one was funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by buildafire View Post
    Maybe send a couple of bags out to dudes who might appreciate it, and post them? Having a decent shop take them is going to help too, maybe ask about sale or return on five bags somewhere? It's a genuinely good product so it sucks that you're facing the same obstacles as ever bedroom t-shirt company.
    Yeah this is the best advice I reckon for growth. Find a few guys you're stoked on/ know with relatively large IG followings and see if they'd be interested in getting a bag/ doing a post about it

Übermensch

I'd sell those bags. For sure. Not even sale or return. Dope product, really well made and perfect for the shitty UK weather.

I'm using my bag today.

Can't recommend this product enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoutskates View Post
    agreed. there's way worse trousers victims out there. at least he's not using his trousers to hide the fact that he sucks, like a lot of others

Damn! Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated! This whole thing is a process of learning, I havent spent anything from what I've earned, all goes back in, cause I def make mistakes, for example I really wanted a dope packaging which I have, but I didn't think of the whole weight for shipping which really bit me for outside EU sales since I do free shipping, but I sorted that out and now it's all cool, though now I have the old packaging and the new lighter one and the min order was 50 pieces, but at least won't have to spend on that for a while, but it's all worth it since I want to look professional. Also tried buying temps mort domain had to pay to some company for them to get in conact with the domain owner and that guys asks 2k eur, well he can choke on that domain, I'll be fine with my ww.tempsmortstore.com . Now I'm trying to save for a new sewing machine. Just learning from my own mistakes, I'm pretty good at making the bags, but the rest is all learning in the process. It's funny that now I'm learning E commerece from teenager entrepreneurs on youtube. Also I'm trying to get in contact with some guys on instagram to send out a bag in return for a post, but I can't get a reply, must be cause they are big dogs with 20k followers. I definitely will do some sidewalk exclusive giveaways in the future, I got plenty of cool ideas, but right now I'm having one on my facebook page, need to get some likes and make some sells to be able to give back to the community.

Here on my facebook page I'm having a giveaway, it's a normal thing just need to like my page and leave a comment under the giveaway post with your favorite pro skater and that's it. On march 31st gonna pick the winner.

Thread Information