Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primitive - 'Never'

Übermensch

Default Primitive - 'Never'

Really amazing that they can produce this level of video over a three month period. Obviously there is older footage in here as well, but it was predominantly filmed on three different trips.

Oh yeah.....................WADE D

Übermensch ihatethegeneralpublic's Avatar

Default Re: Primitive - 'Never'

Gifs of every Wade trick should be made immediately.

New Wade Des Ormeaux was a treat for sure but P-Rod's shit was incredible too!
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

prod's shit was amazing but odd that he put himself in the main event with so little footage, would've been a good chance to put some shine on a younger teammate. amazing skating throughout though. it's crazy how companies can just drop full lengths like this now with no warning
    Trust me I'm a stomach

Quote Originally Posted by skateharrogate View Post
    He is amazing, but aesthetically that hair is not pleasing to me.

Übermensch

Pretty sure the Prod shit would have been done by Alan Hannon who made the video. Prod’s shit was incredible, but Trent had the real ender I guess. His whole part was so great.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoutskates View Post
    it's crazy how companies can just drop full lengths like this now with no warning
    It's quite unusual for sure and it's great! You expect nothing and are treated with a good surprise. Good change from 95% of the latest full lengths that were overhyped for 3 years before being released (and letting everybody down).

Trent had the real ender I guess. His whole part was so great.
    Dude's so boring for some reason. Equally good and boring, even if that makes no sense.

Stoked on Franky Villani finding new lines at Créteil!
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

Ultra King

What happened to Shane O Neil?

Thought it was interesting that Soletech shoes no longer stink up the footy like they used to but Adidas kinda do.

Administrator

Slovak bs nollie flip back noseblunt to forward is gangster.

Quote Originally Posted by NOZZLEBOY View Post
    What happened to Shane O Neil?
    He left and is working on his own board company.

Übermensch

I used to think trent was a bit meh, but he’s really grown on me. Backside 270 noseblunt was amazing. He skates quite differently to most people. Impressive live at SLS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Conway Twitty's BMX View Post
    Thought it was interesting that Soletech shoes no longer stink up the footy like they used to but Adidas kinda do.
    You know what, it was weird seeing a pair of es in a video full of these types of skaters with this kind of video with this kind of soundtrack. I'm fucking sick of seeing nothing but adidas and nike. Pauper short trackies everywhere too. Of course, some people are a pleasure to watch regardless of their getup.

Saying that, this vid was rad, lots of people i'm not really fussed about but skating ace and in a video that made HD work with the skating. Some of the music was shite but that was always going to happen but surprisingly not as frequent as expected.

Trent has grown yeah, Rad skating and that 270 noseblunt not follwing through the full turn was the highlight of the whole vid.

I used to think trent was a bit meh, but he’s really grown on me. Backside 270 noseblunt was amazing. He skates quite differently to most people. Impressive live at SLS as well.
    I don't know what it is exactly but there's something about his style I just really don't like. He's obviously pretty good though, that goes without saying.

Quote Originally Posted by seismic egg View Post
    that 270 noseblunt not follwing through the full turn was the highlight of the whole vid.
    Oh yes it was.

Übermensch ihatethegeneralpublic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seismic egg View Post
    You know what, it was weird seeing a pair of es in a video full of these types of skaters with this kind of video with this kind of soundtrack. I'm fucking sick of seeing nothing but adidas and nike. Pauper short trackies everywhere too. Of course, some people are a pleasure to watch regardless of their getup.
    Najera is getting fairly close to making the fashion police thread, those horrendous adidas shoes with short shorts, all those tattoos and beanie is a bit much.

It felt like everyone else did Devine’s tricks better than he did them in his own part.
    poison...poison...TASTY FISH!

Thread Information