Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday Fun! N26 Thread Bump Edition.

Default Re: Friday Fun! N26 Thread Bump Edition.

Hahahahah - forgot all about Tel's bum bubbles story in the jackanory thread.
    ...kiss me with apocalypse.

that one was relentless.

He just left though, not as hate / lol worthy as e.r. and DJ e.r

http://forums.sidewalkmag.com/showth...-Thread/page11

last night i got a phone call, it was the thread police they were all like, "this thread fuckin' RULEZ son!" they said not to put any full stops in the sentence or youll get aids BAD aids LOL but then i invented a cure for aids, the thread police then continued to make an even better disease from the tears of unicorns and the blood of a carebear by placing dirty needles inside there spamwallets with hilarious consequences, such as dogs walking upright wearing top hats and dancing around like they have a badger up their arses and they were screaming like a pregnant woman taking a huge cock full of cum up her v hole a broomhandle up the arse is worth two in the bush and four in prison but only if you take it up the bum until your penis swells and explodes shooting cat food everywhere elegant arching ropes of jism across the prison making everyone else cum too thus distracting the guards and giving jackie chan a chance to escape prosecution for war crimes against arctic foxes and other dangerous and rare n64 characters, a crime that had made his time in prison just that little bit harder harder even than the thick black truncheon which had been routinely thrusted deep in his cat's anusby his mean uncle, andy roy who edited his last post so the next one wouldn't make any sense and his auntie Ann Marie, who had a thing about badgers, and celery that was very dirty, in fact she had a reputation of taking the dirty celery and monster munch licking it clean before feeding it to John leslie and a hairymuffed nurse in an attempt to seduce them into having illicit polka dot parties and scat festivals attended by the all star cast of the beegees, who bought their magic to the world through musical chairs, what a ridiculous game to play at such a prestigious festival so I said to my mother as she pushed the pencil further into elton john's left ear all alone which reminded him of the time at sotherby's, where he had been abandoned by david furnish and had ended up splashing £19 million on a crusty poo that had resided once in the sacred bowels of my lene klass wet limpets snatch, that smell horrible to the untrained nose like a bus shelter on a sunday morning full of used condoms and aids flavoured ice creams and dog wanker skateboards product sprinkled with angel dust and snippets of silence stitched into tiny trousers by tiny old women with tiny nipples who also had an epic minge, along with a gigantic bag of carrots, which she used to snort to get really in the mood for hardcore lovin' with John Major and Edwina Currie, the sexiest woman on the curb outside lidl so Neddy gave her one just to say I'd finally fucked someone hotter than Moose's mum, who was actually great at giving rim jobs which were so great it made me say oh that was really great, but not before giving Moose's Mum a sharp slap to the face with my dick, leaving a smile on all the spectators faces apart from the car park inspector who felt duty bound to comment that the female, was a she-male who instead of a front bottom, had a front trunk, which, in a certain light could be seen spinning around like a propeller much to the delight of the children at the neighbouring primary school, who were heard to exclaim the very words, 'Santa is here again, I hope this time he doesn't rape me for being on the naughty list, like last year when he crept up behind me and whispered into my ear youve been a very naughty boy, and in my big red sack ive got a massive pile of paperwork which needs completing and submitting by the time my mum gets back from the ann summers party which incidently was being held at st agatha's nunnery which was odd considering that the Nuns were all male, muscular and oiled ready for beach volleyball a great national sport coming only second to dogging with Neddy's mum, who is terribly ill, after Moose gave her a horrendous bout of the clap, but its not as bad as it first sounds because she took medication before the pussjoules formed and poisoned her mind which often leads to fancying ones offspring who all have dirty thin blond scumtashes... even her daughters who were the talk of the town when they put on their annual minge-pong tournament on the pub pool table where Leo got a banging sequence of their 46-shot rally, which ended up on the front cover of the sports illustrated annual 2008, also featuring the british olympic team trying to skateboard over, under and into hurdles wich consequently ended with them in the biggest game of naked twister since casters mums house warming party that is also remembered for the 2 girls 1 cup and 1 man 1 cup demo troupe booked online by keyser soze, who did it on his iphone whilst furiously wanking to the Dibble / Cates pic that he came across on the notorious website that goes by the name of granniesandtrannies.com, the website that was first bought to fame by gary glitter and his all star band of smut peddling musicians who until very recently were outlawed in belgium for the cruelty to animals act of 1991, which stated that you could not use a monkey to mop up after the horse coming indoors after a jog with dirty shoes and a coat drenched in snow and mild strength tea, one sugar, white and creamy, just like the local butchers girlfriends face after they shut up shop every tuesday night when his wife goes to bukakke club 5000 and then to bed with the bakers son, who is mildly autistic with one eye which is due to trying to wank off a very dilapidated badger that watched jaws two and thought it was shit, much worse than skateboard , Gordon Brown stared at carl's poor effort at continuing the sentence, before getting his jaw put back into place so that he could continue clawing at his face with his dirty broken fingernails that had only moments before been stuck deep into the flesh of mahatma ghandi, who at that moment saw a great big bushy beard on a penguin, he thought it was a bit out of place until he noticed it was actually just extended pubic hair on a very short lady who was dancing around at crotch height in front of Geoff Capes who had a massive hard-on despite the fact that he was gay, this was all happening while mr. dragon had a joint and a lithp and then everyone died

THE END

:: Clapping as the curtain falls ::
    Trust me I'm a stomach

Quote Originally Posted by skateharrogate View Post
    He is amazing, but aesthetically that hair is not pleasing to me.

Hugo's jackanory thread takes me right back. I remember hearing one of those at the time and laughing myself out of such a bad hangover.

"85 squid for a fucking hoody!?"

I like to think the guy at Yella clothing still has boxes of the fucking things in the back of his wardrobe
    Quote Originally Posted by viva!sue View Post
    who hasn't got a second account these days?

Quote Originally Posted by SecondAccount View Post
    I like to think the guy at Yella clothing still has boxes of the fucking things in the back of his wardrobe
    And the logo tattooed on himself.

Flockdraw was so rad.

And while there's no need to hold a wake for the forum quite yet, there are a lot of great threads to bring back.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Zeppelin View Post
    It was called Flockdraw but Photobucket pulling their hosting will mean there's probably nothing left. I can't find the thread yet to be sure but I think it was pre October 2012 based on my initial Googling. I'll keep looking.
    That's the badger, I just remember pissing myself at them, definitley got some saved so I'll have a good look for them in a bit.

Found these so far, can't get them up large for some reason, but click on them and the enlarge I think you can save them as a larger size though if you click again.

hahahaha-1.jpg24587_10150173296225553_7857719_n.jpg548817_10151879077170553_1419036162-1.jpg24587_10150173299750553_4619928_n.jpg24587_10150173327465553_6641163_n.jpg
    Last edited by grosa; 1 Week Ago at 03:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by telmernatorx View Post
    my balls were tingling for beiber.

www.hauntingskateboards.co.uk

nuair a imbhuaileann dhá blackberrys

Yes Grosa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buildafire View Post
    Yes Grosa!!!
    Obviously the one with the few select Glasgow faces and my avatar in was post-edited but it was with the rest of them.

Thread Information