Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just created a SubReddit so we can keep in touch - please go join

Default Re: Just created a SubReddit so we can keep in touch - please go join

I thought about discord, that's not bad actually but it's more a scrolling thing rather than threads

▄bermensch

I've gone wild and made a change my username...

@skateharrog8

Administrator

x

doomsday preppin like a boss

Administrator

Ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

in, think i need a youth to explain reddit to me though

Just comment on stuff, preferably negatively. Offset your bad karma for being a negative nancy by reposting pictures of cats or dogs being adorable.
    What a ridiculous clusterfuck of totally uncool jokers.

Ultra King

Done! See you on the other side.

▄bermensch

I use Reddit quite a lot and props for starting something else up but to me the Reddit format really doesn't work in the same way as a place like here for discussions etc. the fact that it isn't automatically sorted by newest comment will just make things messy imo

I'll lurk and see how things work out but for time being I'll give it a miss (bet some people are stoked)

Can we get some tags/flairs based on topics we've got on here?

Most of the "Continually Updated" threads would be good candidates.

like Footage/Music/Photos/Bullshit/Hot Punk Goth Chicks etc. Would be a good way to filter the sub down to the stuff you're interested in.
    Last edited by InPraiseOfIdleness; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:21 PM.
    What a ridiculous clusterfuck of totally uncool jokers.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven_Hamilton View Post
    I use Reddit quite a lot and props for starting something else up but to me the Reddit format really doesn't work in the same way as a place like here for discussions etc. the fact that it isn't automatically sorted by newest comment will just make things messy imo

I'll lurk and see how things work out but for time being I'll give it a miss (bet some people are stoked)
    Agree in that it's all little less permanent and will struggle to replicate the spirit of 'stoked/not-stoked' and revisiting threads will be less common - but I'm happy to have a subreddit in the meantime if we get the other one up and running (hopefully with migrated content)

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by InPraiseOfIdleness View Post
    Can we get some tags/flairs based on topics we've got on here?

Most of the "Continually Updated" threads would be good candidates.

like Footage/Music/Photos etc. Would be a good way to filter the sub down to the stuff you're interested in.

Go ahead and make some - I've started populating it already

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Haven_Hamilton View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Load View Post
    Agree in that it's all little less permanent and will struggle to replicate the spirit of 'stoked/not-stoked' and revisiting threads will be less common - but I'm happy to have a subreddit in the meantime if we get the other one up and running (hopefully with migrated content)
    Agreed - there are plans for a newer/better forum at some point anyway - I just set this up as a way for people whose only contact with each other is on here to stay in touch so that if we do move, we can tell each other where.
    Hopefully this place stays up - I was just doomsday prepping as noileum said

Initiate

Just subbed to it. Same username, minus the 16 at the end.

Thread Information