Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Sidewalk 'In Motion' - full quality upload - Upload complete - Parts 1 - 9

Default Re: Sidewalk 'In Motion' - full quality upload - Part 5 - Palmer, Baker, Urwin

He probably stopped getting redbull cheques and money for demos and got a real job.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

Default Re: Sidewalk 'In Motion' - full quality upload - Part 5 - Palmer, Baker, Urwin

I remember someone saying he had some health issues.
    ...kiss me with apocalypse.

Administrator

As far as I can remember - he had a really horrible slam skating vert which caused some ongoing health issues but he's ok now I think.
    I'm not sure whether said slam kinda ended skating or not for him though.

He had a huge ramp on his property at one point.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

Administrator

Default Re: Sidewalk 'In Motion' - full quality upload - Part 6 the Boulala wallie etc

Part 6 - Montage Number 2 - Jensen, Brady, Mike Wright, Moul, Joel Curtis, Ali Boulala etc

Default Re: Sidewalk 'In Motion' - full quality upload - Part 6 the Boulala wallie etc

boulala wallie has gotta be up there with the gnarliest shit done on uk soil too right? any time i'm in london bridge with someone who doesn't skate i try to explain it to them lol

on a similar note - what video is it that pritchard ollies that massive gap between two thin as fuck walls round the corner from st pauls/knightrider court? super close to the 15 set with natural kicker smithy ollies in LAF, not sure if it's still there now though
    reverb on the naan. come test

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by methamphetamine View Post

on a similar note - what video is it that pritchard ollies that massive gap between two thin as fuck walls round the corner from st pauls/knightrider court? super close to the 15 set with natural kicker smithy ollies in LAF, not sure if it's still there now though
    I was looking for that the other day, cannot remember. I seem to think it was in a friends section/ montage

Was filmed super shitty and does not do justice as to how fucking gnarly it is, walked past it recently and that whole bit is boarded up atm

Übermensch

Got it!!!

2:45

Filming isn't as bad as i remember, still don't think any footage could do it justice

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by methamphetamine View Post
    boulala wallie has gotta be up there with the gnarliest shit done on uk soil too right? any time i'm in london bridge with someone who doesn't skate i try to explain it to them lol

It’s on the Blueprint ‘Build & Destro’ promo

yes! thanks both

completely fucking bonkers. second angle does show how big the gap is a little better but yeah, hard to really capture just how ridiculous the whole feat is on camera
    reverb on the naan. come test

Where did the footy for manhead's ollie over the grove rail end up? I'm sure I must have seen it, but can't remember.
    ...kiss me with apocalypse.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by deegwaad View Post
    Where did the footy for manhead's ollie over the grove rail end up? I'm sure I must have seen it, but can't remember.
    It's right at the beginning of this.

https://vimeo.com/62573615

Administrator

Default Re: Sidewalk 'In Motion' - full quality upload - Part 7 Franklin Stephens

Hands down one of the most under-appreciated UK rippers ever in my opinion.
    Frank is a maniac. Enjoy.

Übermensch

Default Re: Sidewalk 'In Motion' - full quality upload - Part 7 Franklin Stephens

Best trick done down Macba. Everything about it is beautiful.

All round great skateboarder.

It’s up there with Arto’s fakie flip.
    Last edited by Farran Golding; 5 Days Ago at 09:18 AM.

Thread Information