Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Soty 2018?

Initiate

Default Re: Soty 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by Conway Twitty's BMX View Post
    Honestly I think it’s because Tyshawn is so one dimensional (big pop) and this is clearly a manufactured win (Jan 2019 Thrasher cover already lined up, set-up Ollie trash can comp etc...)
    Oh FFS go and wash the sand out of your vagina. You're a grown ass man that's salty about a skateboarding award you assert doesn't matter half the time. It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by jagger View Post
    Oh FFS go and wash the sand out of your vagina. You're a grown ass man that's salty about a skateboarding award you assert doesn't matter half the time. It's pathetic.
    Haha I wish I had a vagina. Are you a misogynist?

Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Conway Twitty's BMX View Post
    Haha I wish I had a vagina. Are you a misogynist?

Lol that's all you've got? I think it's still okay to say the word vagina. You're such a wally, I feel bad for you. Must be rough

Quote Originally Posted by deegwaad View Post
    Cheers for the offer, but I can prob live without it. Quick check on depop / ebay and it goes for waaaay more than I'd be willing to pay.
    chucked it on mega anyway for someone else so here's the link incase you or anyone else wants it. got a link for blessed too if needed, kinda funny seeing the wheat paste posters up on ebay for $80+ too, power of the box logo i guess. kinda wish i didnt sell/trade the few supreme bits i had years ago to go on dumb drink sessions, prolly wouldve been a nice chunk £ now.

https://mega.nz/#!v8Un1YjT!_sd90i763...rLkVUTnWwGzYD0

Quote Originally Posted by Dent Face View Post
    Same. A lot of talk about Evan being robbed.
    comments on the thrasher instagram post are wild - evan got robbed zion got robbed joslin got robbed etc, and then theres also a weird divide on the slap forum given half the time those guys preach about how skating isn't about being the best or who does the most/biggest/longest stairs/rail/etc then tyshawn puts out that blessed part raw as fuck new york doing some real fucked up shit (ollie into courthouse over the bin, fakie flip a fucking street, switch tre that fucked double set in paris) and suddenly theyre all "oh he aint on the same level as evan/zion/joslin etc" - kind of funny seeing those dudes who are easily pushing 40 arguing over an arbitrary award for a kid half their age. in a way i do kind of agree with them because some of the shit evan smith did this year was pretty nuts but at the same time i cant remember anything specific other than a haze of handrails whereas i can easily think of 5 bangers tyshawn put out. front board a fucking digger in traffic? fucked.

no matter the result people are gonna be rustled, lets wait and see what gets trick of the year and wait for the salt mines to open.

Thread Information