Page 2 of 214 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Games

can recomend resi evil 4

plus PS2 version has extra options unlocked once it's complete
    Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP

‹bermensch

OutRun 2006 Coast to Coast, criminally underrated racing game where you don't have to fanny about earning money to buy spark plugs. Also if anyone owns an Xbox they should google softmodding and do it, it turns it into the best thing ever.

Initiate

thanks floor odoriser and neil, picking up my camera in ,like a hour so should be alrite,haha yea i just got passed the big bowser ride with the rockets n all cant wait for the yoshi bit hahaha!! "on super mario sunshine" anyone heared of an online game called runescape?

‹bermensch

Video games can be good fun but never play them when it's lovely outside!
    uber bling

Fifa Street2 is pretty decent. Twice as good as the first one. Im quite into sports games, but Halo 2 is easily the best game on Xbox.

‹bermensch

Enjoyed a year or two many moons ago of my mate coming round every afternoon for tea, cakes and a couple of hours of Super Mario Kart and Mortal Kombat on US SNES. Then went skating with bleeding eyes. GTA Vice City and San Andreas stole much of my time too in more recent years. For a party, get Gitaroo Man out.

‹bermensch
    Maidstone - The dogging capital of the UK

i've been playing copious ammounts of Fifa during these long days of unemployment.

Anyone know if you can download games for PS2, or any other console? I was thinking maybe you might be able to get an ISO file in the same way you would pc software.
    Facebook
    Snakeblog

Please take everything i say seriously. This is an internet forum not a playground.

Quote Originally Posted by pdogalicious
    Enjoyed a year or two many moons ago of my mate coming round every afternoon for tea, cakes and a couple of hours of Super Mario Kart and Mortal Kombat on US SNES. Then went skating with bleeding eyes. GTA Vice City and San Andreas stole much of my time too in more recent years. For a party, get Gitaroo Man out.
    Still havn't got San Andreas for the Xbox. Need to get round to buying it when Iv got the cash.

‹bermensch

Quote Originally Posted by Neil
    Ah happy birthday matty!

I used to be so much more into video games than I am now... I think I must have crammed a lifetime's worth of gaming in before I turned 15. Now all I really do is play the occaisional online game of counterstrike, a round of tiger woods with mates or Tekken every now and then.

pointless but semi-relevant fact of the day #2: I auditioned for that TV show 'Gamesmaster' that was on for a few years in the mid 90's. Never actually got on it though. Gutted.

Anyone remember the episode Frank Stephens was on, and he had to 'judge' a bunch of people playing that Top Skater arcade game?

i always wondered who it was
    you just solved something that has been doing my head in on and off for years

cheers mate, oh and happy birthday matty
    Come on Sonja, let's be appalling

‹bermensch

Quote Originally Posted by pdogalicious
    Enjoyed a year or two many moons ago of my mate coming round every afternoon for tea, cakes and a couple of hours of Super Mario Kart and Mortal Kombat on US SNES. .
    US SNES was that the super famicom
    Come on Sonja, let's be appalling

i used to play videogames all the time, i kinda went off them when i discovered skateboarding though.

still have time for final fantasy games when the night is wet and windy though. stock up on biscuits and a big mug o tea every few hours, lovely.

edith and zombies ate my neighbours on the snes, classic game classic.

Ultra King

horace goes skiing on the spectrum was the shit when i was 8

that stand on skate game was evil, used to have one in my local and i once spent 17 quid playing it in one night.

Quote Originally Posted by steve 75
    that stand on skate game was evil, used to have one in my local and i once spent 17 quid playing it in one night.
    was that "top skater"? that game was superb, albeit pricey
    Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP

‹bermensch

That game was one of the reasons I started skating in the first place. I played it loads in the arcade, and thought it might be as easy... haha! It was also how I found out I stand regular.

It made me that happiest chap in the world when I found said game again in the amusements on La Rambla on a rainy sunday.

...and I almost completed Virtua Cop 3 that day. One more euro I tell you and it would have been mine!

Ultra King

see i only commented to take the piss originally but i must admit to piling a load of £1 coins into virtua cop 3 , that game was good. i like things with guns. am i a northern redneck?

Thread Information