Page 213 of 214 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214 LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3199

Thread: Video Games

Default Re: Video Games

Good read. That bus game sounds hectic

Does any play Trials Fusion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Zeppelin View Post
    Does any play Trials Fusion?
    yes, although I don't play any of the fantasy unicorn characters, just bikes

having said that, trials fusion pretty much restored my faith in videogames. it is fucking great
    Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP

I was up until 1am last night and my thumbs were aching. I think if I played it for another 2 hours I would've got a 0 fault run on the rock of rages track. Kept getting to the last jump and it's a right bastard.

Fancy a bit of multiplayer? I'm on ps4.
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

I was up until 1am last night and my thumbs were aching. I think if I played it for another 2 hours I would've got a 0 fault run on the rock of rages track. Kept getting to the last jump and it's a right bastard.

Fancy a bit of multiplayer? I'm on ps4.
    xbox, holmes. anyway, I am fully Zelda right now *wanks korok nuts*

midweek motivation

reverb on the naan. come test

Quote Originally Posted by floor odoriser View Post
    xbox, holmes. anyway, I am fully Zelda right now *wanks korok nuts*
    I did it. Probably 1000+ attempts in all but I did it....a 0 fault platinum run on Rock Of Rages.

It's pretty much the greatest achievement in my entire life.

games done quick is mostly a bad fucking joke but the dark souls 3 all bosses* speedrun this year at sdgq is surprisingly excellent. decent, calm commentary on how the run is done and the guy nails so many fucking ridiculously difficult tricks, skips, glitches and boss strats first go and ends with a really decent time for a live streamed event. doesn't die once which again is a proper madness.

dark souls speedruns are supremely my shit and this is a pretty good intro into that weird and incredible world if you are at all interested. don't watch the first 16 minutes or so though fuck all of that noise

*only the first dlc and on an old patch because games done quick are a fucking joke and wouldn't make time for the best part of the entire game even though it came out months in advance

I'll check that one. Cheers meth.

I'm currently halfway through this one:

It has great commentary and is properly interesting because the only FFVII speedruns I've ever seen have used corrupt save files on the PC version. This is the proper game, from the start.

It's mind blowing how many ways people can find to break this game. How they find these skips is just beyond me.

‹bermensch

Meth - thanks for kind words in the other thread !!

My PS4 hard drive just had a whitey and it needed replacing. Got it back yesterday and my worst fears had come true. Lost saved games for - Final Fantasy XV , Bloodborne, Titanfall 2 , Destiny, the last guardian, no man-dem sky...
    fuck. I'd sunk a few hours into those bastards.
    And loads of short form games too - fire watch, everybody's gone to the rapture, journey , Inside, ......
    bollocks.

Still - the way I see it , now is a perfect time to say fuck it - and just start a new game entirely .
    So I started opened up my copy of Dark Souls 3 for the first time and stuck it in. Feels good to be back.

SOULS RETRIEVED

peace
    Celine,Huysmans,ODB,Mark.E Smith,Herzog,Lawrence.....

‹bermensch

This looks like an absolute headfuck

‹bermensch

Anyone played The Witcher? Really impressed with it so far, seems much deeper and more immersive than say Skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Anyone played The Witcher? Really impressed with it so far, seems much deeper and more immersive than say Skyrim
    fucking loved it although the cut-scenes very quickly felt like the designers were having a laugh: witcher meets woman character, cue harp music and tits/fucking

It has great commentary and is properly interesting because the only FFVII speedruns I've ever seen have used corrupt save files on the PC version. This is the proper game, from the start.

It's mind blowing how many ways people can find to break this game. How they find these skips is just beyond me.
    oh wicked i am gonna check this tonight! ff7 is the one i pretty stupidly know the least about so i'm hyped there's a run with good commentary

ollie mate harddrive whitey aside i am fucking gassed for you starting dark souls 3. it absolutely slaps. you're doing both dlcs too, right? second is pretty much the peak of the entire series in terms of gameplay and bosses

BONFIRE LIT

i really wanna play inside again

Do you have an android phone Meth? If you pay the couple of quid for the Fpse emulator I can give you everything you need to play it on your phone.

After watching that whole speedrun I couldn't help but start it again.

Thread Information