Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218
Results 3,256 to 3,264 of 3264

Thread: Video Games

‹bermensch

Default Re: Video Games

Anyone getting the new Fifa today? It looks like there is a few changes to the gameplay this time. People don't seem happy.

I just ran laps around my house punching the air like I'd won the cup final after this.

I'm 32.

Still though...that's taken me oh...a million billion hours or something (maybe more). So that's...an achievement of some kind I guess.

I am never touching this game ever again. Until the new one in February.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

‹bermensch

Probably the most stressful thing I have ever seen. Congrats Les!

Cheers!

Individually none of it is particularly difficult but it's just that you can't make a single mistake in nearly 3 minutes.

That probably makes it the hardest developer designed track in the game.

The only genuinely hard bits are the two obstacles between 40 and 55 seconds and maybe the hops at 1.37

412 in the world on that one. Fuck yeah!
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

Kayleigh is coming.....

les fucking hell i just watched that way of the machine trial and holy shit fair play

i'm in a similar position trying to platinum celeste. been stuck on just one utterly ridiculous screen for essentially months now but the day it gets done you will probably be able to hear me celebrate from wales
    reverb on the naan. come test

Forza Horizon 4 is beautiful and fun and amazing and free on Xbox game pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

reverb on the naan. come test

Quote Originally Posted by methamphetamine View Post
    les fucking hell i just watched that way of the machine trial and holy shit fair play

i'm in a similar position trying to platinum celeste. been stuck on just one utterly ridiculous screen for essentially months now but the day it gets done you will probably be able to hear me celebrate from wales
    Cheers Meth. You just need to keep putting in the hours. Once you've done it, you've done it and it can't be taken away from you. You will be reborn as a 133t gamer and you can look down at the other mortals with pity. I got to the very last checkpoint months ago with 0 faults and fucked it up and ragequit for months before I could face it again. When I dug that back wheel in and knew I was going to do it this time I went fucking mental.

I've never heard about this game (Celeste). It looks like mildly like a Shovel Knight rip-off but I guess Shovel Knight itself is a rip-off of Duck Tales on the NES.

It's cruel that Red Dead Redemption and Hitman 2 are coming out 2 weeks apart.
    Hitman on the PS4 is an exceptional game...my new obsession and everyone should get on it now if they haven't.

I'm going to have to choose RDR though. 10 days motherfuckerssss

Thread Information