Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 'sick as a parrot' football topic

Default The 'sick as a parrot' football topic

[quote="Hammerhead"]
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymillwall
    We were seeded 2nd for the world cup draw behind Brazil. On our day we can beat anyone. We're starting to play very good football and winning games with late winners we would have drawn or lost 2 years ago. We seem to be playing with a lot more belief.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, you crazy English do this to yourself every two years; talk up the squad and then sweat over drawing against the mighty Poland. The empire's gone, the midlands car plants are gone, and you are not even among the 10 best TEAMS in the world. Don't mug yourselves again.
    A handful of decent individual players who fall apart at the first sign of trouble because they read tabloids from the back page forward.

As Viz said:
    COME ON TIM!
    WE'RE BACKING HENMAN ALL THE WAY to the quarter finals."

Hate to say I told you so, but..."on our day we can beat anyone?" Scraping past Ecuador?

I walked past a field on the way in today. Frank Lampard was chasing a bull, trying to hit it on the arse with a banjo. Missed, alas.

Mini Goon

jeez, rub the salt in why dont ya.

prick

Default Re: The 'sick as a parrot' football topic

heheh, I was wondering when this would pop up again. To be fair, the English team went out to win the game when Rooney was sent off, but if they'd played like that from the start, it would have been a different story altogether...

Quote Originally Posted by ciaran
    heheh, I was wondering when this would pop up again. To be fair, the English team went out to win the game when Rooney was sent off, but if they'd played like that from the start, it would have been a different story altogether...
    Yeah, Rooney would've missed a penlaty at the end as well.
    Get down with your bad self
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP.

Ultra King

[quote="Hammerhead"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead
    We were seeded 2nd for the world cup draw behind Brazil. On our day we can beat anyone. We're starting to play very good football and winning games with late winners we would have drawn or lost 2 years ago. We seem to be playing with a lot more belief.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, you crazy English do this to yourself every two years; talk up the squad and then sweat over drawing against the mighty Poland. The empire's gone, the midlands car plants are gone, and you are not even among the 10 best TEAMS in the world. Don't mug yourselves again.
    A handful of decent individual players who fall apart at the first sign of trouble because they read tabloids from the back page forward.

As Viz said:
    COME ON TIM!

Hate to say I told you so, but..."on our day we can beat anyone?" Scraping past Ecuador?

I walked past a field on the way in today. Frank Lampard was chasing a bull, trying to hit it on the arse with a banjo. Missed, alas.
    where were ireland.

Didn't want to spoil Zidane's swansong, so let the French through, being a great bunch o' lads and all that.

‹bermensch

[quote="steve 75"]

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As Viz said:
    COME ON TIM!

where were ireland.
    in the pub!

‹bermensch

Last edited by blunt2fakie; 16th September 2011 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steve 75

where were ireland.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e45-j...search=windsor

Start of the end.

Ultra King

England have been scraping it. Only in the second half were the gun blazing.

It's a pity to lose to penalty shoot outs, but Portugal's goal keeper is a beast...

I was more stoked on France! Fully topped it up a gear in their last two games and still going strong.

Ronaldo's a wasteman.

Initiate

[quote="Hammerhead"]

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As Viz said:
    COME ON TIM!

Yep what have i said anything that is wrong there? We were playing a lot better before the world cup started and i thought we had a chance. I never thought we would win it but had a chance. I think we are among the best 10 teams in the world unless you go by FIFA rankings and still believe USA and Mexico are the 4th and 5th best teams in the world.

And what country were you supporting? Did your nation even qualify? Because i'd rather have a team to support up until the quarter finals then be some bitter cunt who has to support which ever team Englands playing.

Ultra King

iI'm just glad it's all over. Football is poop.

Infact, football isn't that bad, it's the people who hype it up and make it into a stageshow that spoil an otherwise non-offensive game.

Curling, thats a sport we're good at.

COME ON YOU CURLERS!

‹bermensch

Im glad its over also.

I have been watching the games, but loads of people are sacking off skateing to play football, its really annoying.

‹bermensch
    Maidstone - The dogging capital of the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Frontsiderocker
    iI'm just glad it's all over. Football is poop.

Infact, football isn't that bad, it's the people who hype it up and make it into a stageshow that spoil an otherwise non-offensive game.

Curling, thats a sport we're good at.

COME ON YOU CURLERS!
    don't forget darts!
    Facebook
    Snakeblog

Please take everything i say seriously. This is an internet forum not a playground.

‹bermensch

and snooker.

Thread Information