Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Jokes

Default Re: Jokes

A guy is driving around the back woods when he sees a sign in front of a broken down house ‘Talking Dog For Sale’. He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador sitting there.
    “You talk?” he says. “Yep” the dog replies.
    After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog speak, he says “So, what’s your story?”
    The Lab looks up and says, “Well. I discovered I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.”
    “I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running, but the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn’t getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.”
    “I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I’m retired.”
    The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.
    “Ten dollars.” the guy says.
    “Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?”
    “Because he’s a liar. He never did any of that shit.”

Hahaha!
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

Trust me I'm a stomach

Quote Originally Posted by skateharrogate View Post
    He is amazing, but aesthetically that hair is not pleasing to me.

Ultra King

i went to a yiddish restaurant recently

halfway through the waiter asked "is anything alright?"

Ultra King

Quote Originally Posted by floor odoriser View Post
    i went to a yiddish restaurant recently

halfway through the waiter asked "is anything alright?"
    hahaha, i read that in Mort from family guys accent.

Two giraffe were eating grass one day when a monkey sitting nearby in a tree looks over and says "Hey you two stupid fucks." "Why are you eating grass that's all the way down there on the ground when you could be eating these leaves and fruit right in front of your stupid faces?"
    One giraffe thought about it and said "Well I'm down here already there really is no need to raise my head now is there." The second giraffe looks at the first and says "Did you hear what that motherfucker just said to us?" "Watch this shit."
    With one quick motion giraffe two raises his head and hits the monkey out of the tree. The monkey now on the ground says "You think I'm not comfortable down here on the ground?" He starts to furiously masturbate all over the grass multiple times for hours and hours. The monkey now completely exhausted confesses to the giraffes "I can't stop masturbating and I pissed you off on purpose because my fur was stuck to the tree and I couldn't move my arms to masturbate." "It was so easy to fool you into doing what I wanted."

The first giraffe spits out the grass he was chewing on and says to the monkey "It is we that fooled you we love semen covered monkeys." And both giraffe tear the monkey to shreds while they eat him alive. Two years later they both died of alcoholism.

Ultra King

Quote Originally Posted by buildafire View Post
    Two giraffe were eating grass one day when a monkey sitting nearby in a tree looks over and says "Hey you two stupid fucks." "Why are you eating grass that's all the way down there on the ground when you could be eating these leaves and fruit right in front of your stupid faces?"
    One giraffe thought about it and said "Well I'm down here already there really is no need to raise my head now is there." The second giraffe looks at the first and says "Did you hear what that motherfucker just said to us?" "Watch this shit."
    With one quick motion giraffe two raises his head and hits the monkey out of the tree. The monkey now on the ground says "You think I'm not comfortable down here on the ground?" He starts to furiously masturbate all over the grass multiple times for hours and hours. The monkey now completely exhausted confesses to the giraffes "I can't stop masturbating and I pissed you off on purpose because my fur was stuck to the tree and I couldn't move my arms to masturbate." "It was so easy to fool you into doing what I wanted."

The first giraffe spits out the grass he was chewing on and says to the monkey "It is we that fooled you we love semen covered monkeys." And both giraffe tear the monkey to shreds while they eat him alive. Two years later they both died of alcoholism.

Oh God no.

He'd have said it in a 'funny' 'ned' voice. Or pretended to be on drugs. Haha! Because, like, stoned people! Haha!

It's not him, is it? Is it? Do I find Brian Limond funny?

he was on rhlstp, it was torture.

what do you call an invisible mum that used to be a man?

transparent
    Trust me I'm a stomach

Quote Originally Posted by skateharrogate View Post
    He is amazing, but aesthetically that hair is not pleasing to me.

accurate.

Thread Information