Page 3277 of 3284 FirstFirst ... 2277277731773227326732753276327732783279 ... LastLast
Results 49,141 to 49,155 of 49248

Thread: STOKED the new thread

Default Re: STOKED the new thread

Quote Originally Posted by thecmac View Post
    hahahahha

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dontcomply again.

the amount of dumb stories I have from waiting for buses/metros after skating is ridiculous. in 2013 we were skating Seaburn park on the day of the airshow, finally going home up this hill and we have a break so the lads can roll a cig and whatnot. Some radge fucker with a bottle of lambrini in either hand comes up (we later found out he's an infamous radge cunt with the nickname "toot"), says "here boy let is make a rolly" so my friend gives him the tin with the tobacco and all that shit in. Fella seems like a good lad, cracking on with us and all that shite, finishes rolling his cig, looks my friend dead in the eye and says "this is mine now" and just walks off. ten minutes later were sat down at the metro and my friends like "wait did we just get robbed", we laughed it off and a few minutes later some equally as radge cunts start having a little scrap on the metro platform, just bouncing around and getting a little dig here and there. Metro pulls in and one guy slyly jabs the other fella, drops him to the floor then dives onto the metro like some mission impossible shit. Other fella gets up of the floor, runs over and starts fucking lacing into the window of the metro right next to where we were sat shouting all kinds of "im gonna kill you shite" at the lad while his female companion was trying to wedge the door open with a frosty jacks bottle. Realises his efforts are futile, stops smashing the window and says "only joking lads" and then walks off like he wasnt unleashing a haymaker on a train window 5 seconds prior. We later found out the same guy who stole the cig tin stole my friends hat while he was waiting for the bus.

also cougar on zero confirmed (or atleast flowed boards?) as of natives insta story

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by françois View Post
    Won the Sidewalk X Story Insta comp thing! Didn't expect this… Wow. Thanks Sidewalk and Story! Stooooked.
    I have this board up on my wall in my lounge. You should do the same.

Or skate it.

Ultra King

25 years since Radlands opened meetup at Pioneer on 18/11, anyone keen? there's a private facebook event can link if so
    "The idea that skateboards are made for rolling… Busenitz understands this."

Quote Originally Posted by skateharrogate View Post
    I have this board up on my wall in my lounge. You should do the same.

Or skate it.
    I'm not going to skate it. I'll either put it on my wall or keep it in my slowly growing collection of special boards.
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

Scored a brand new set of formula fours and bones reds for fuckin 31 quid, hyped. Shame I paid full price for mine a few weeks back and these ones are a birthday gift but the lad will be stoked

Bots working on behalf of Chinese dating sites really seem to appreciate scans from old skateboard magazines. Stoked. That's about five in the last 24 hours. Glad to have cracked that market.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by buildafire View Post
    Bots working on behalf of Chinese dating sites really seem to appreciate scans from old skateboard magazines. Stoked. That's about five in the last 24 hours. Glad to have cracked that market.
    Ha ha.
    weirdly I seem to get mainland European fitness products bots on my personal Instagram which never fails to amuse me as I sit here getting fatter.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymity View Post
    Ha ha.
    weirdly I seem to get mainland European fitness products bots on my personal Instagram which never fails to amuse me as I sit here getting fatter.
    They know, man. They know.

Did a long shift and it was freezing cold but I went for a skate after work anyway, with new shoes and a new board and it somehow went well. Had loads of fun. Yes. I even did a trick I had never done before, which felt really good. Yeaaaaah me.
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

Ultra King

pioneer from 7 on saturday if anyone's free!
    "The idea that skateboards are made for rolling… Busenitz understands this."

I would if I could.

Have fun!

Übermensch

Stoked on buying a complete after not owning one for a few years.

It’s a Zero JT smith grind complete that feels like a toy rather than a set up, but while it feel familiar, the whole thing feels brand new like getting your first board.

Even more stoked it happened naturally, I pretty much hated skateboarding for various reason for years and always had an opinion/chip on my shoulder about loads of things in skateboarding. Now I fully don’t care about it or know feck all about what’s going on that it all feels brand new again and I just want to get rolling and all I can think of is silly things like how a fakie bounce feels like and the noises you make skating mini and shit.

Instead of going to a park and and getting annoyed at kids who think they are street league level cause they can do a few Polar esq tricks but can’t even rock fakie properly, I feel like I won’t even see any of that as all I can think about is the feeling when your wheels click in on a axel stall lol

Only other problem not skating for years is the lack of skate shoes.. I have a mint pair of CIRCA JT301 and a few pairs of SB dunks so may need to find some cup soles to skate in, es axel OG I think maybe the ones.

But yeah I’m stoked

now for the not stoked section ha

this made my day, especially the "yeah" on 16 seconds

Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP

Dope weekend full of skateboarding and nice surprises. Made me really happy.

boone will b magik

Thread Information