Page 3277 of 3277 FirstFirst ... 22772777317732273267327532763277
Results 49,141 to 49,148 of 49148

Thread: STOKED the new thread

Ultra King

Default Re: STOKED the new thread

Big into cards, collect them too. It's based on an ace of spades design from a rare deck I overpaid for last time I had spare cash. My camera is misbehaving so can't take a photo but I'll trawl the web to see if I can find a picture. It was pretty hard to get hold of the deck at the time, it may or may not still be, no idea, but pretty unlikely anyone else has it as a tattoo, especially as mine deviates a bit from it a bit so even if I didn't design it (I'm shit at art) at least it's quasi original.

Ultra King

Only picture including the ace I can find, mine has the honeycomb pattern shaded to look 3D bar the two hexagons which act as the wings of the bee which are bare skin. Shading is darker than I wanted right now but I'm reliably told it'll lighten in the coming weeks. Doesn't really scream 'ace of spades' unless you're a fellow wannabe magician or card nerd, probably looks more like a weird space invader to your average Joe but that's fine by me. To be honest I actually really liked it when it was just linework, time will tell whether shading it was a good move. Oh, naturally it's black rather than white ink.

Ultra King

Quote Originally Posted by françois View Post
    Sounds pretty good man, I hope everything's going to keep on going well for you.

What's this tattoo?
    Cheers for that by the way, things are looking orange for the first time in far too long. Figure I'm owed a bit of good luck!

Ultra King

Must still be hard to come by as I can't find a better picture. It's a limited edition deck of 'bee' cards which are pretty synonymous with gambling/sneaky sleight of hand stuff. Bicycles are perfect for handling, feel better and last longer but common as muck in America (I guarantee every film you have ever seen with cards in, bar films specifically about gambling/Vegas, will be bikes. I've got a load of rare editions of those too but didn't fancy any of the designs as a tattoo, especially as they are such a massive company that it would almost be like getting a Nike swoosh. The ace design I settled on is unusual enough to be liked by other card nerds but definitely not common enough to be recognisable to anyone else.

Ah, found a slightly better picture. You'll have to turn your head upside down though

Last edited by tav397; 6 Days Ago at 10:43 PM.

Atlantic Drift
    Orangina Haribo
    Lindt 'haul'

My mate just got me a £250 discount on my £350 suit for my wedding.

It's the first bit of the wedding where I feel like I've ripped someone off instead of getting ripped off.
    Last edited by Les Zeppelin; 1 Day Ago at 08:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

Love going to a wedding and the groom has trousers that are about a 53 inch leg , what's that all about ? Maybe I'll understand when I fall in love and get married.

good point.
    now you've saved money Les, go take that bad boy to a tailor.

Thread Information