Page 3278 of 3279 FirstFirst ... 227827783178322832683276327732783279 LastLast
Results 49,156 to 49,170 of 49174

Thread: STOKED the new thread

Default Re: STOKED the new thread

Went to Pride in Brighton for my stag this weekend and survived. Amazing weekend.

Only got to glance at the Level a couple of times unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

I witnessed some of that on your instagram, looked fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

Übermensch

Please excuse the horrendous size of this poster.

Welcome are celebrating their 7th birthday with a Hyde Park comp during the day and a party at Headrow House in the evening.

Free entry.

All invited.

x

Oh shit, might drive up for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

Übermensch

Quote Originally Posted by hugo View Post
    Oh shit, might drive up for this.
    Can we get some more of this?

Ultra King

anyone going to the no comply thing at canada water on sunday>?
    "The idea that skateboards are made for rolling… Busenitz understands this."

Skated 2.5 hours nonstop today. Felt sharp. Learnt a new trick, did a combo I had never done, then played SKATE with my marras. Good fun. Stoked on Jeremy Wray's Insta feed and Brad Cromer's skating. And good food I brought back from recent trips to France and England.
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

Übermensch

Slammed so hard tonight it made me want to vomit, got back up and carried on skating - stoked as I didn't think I still had that in me!

Nice one Sir! Quite surprised I had such a good skate too, was feeling sleepy on my way to the park.
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

Übermensch

Getting a 'new learn' (as the kids round here call it) is always a great feeling but then again, once you get mid thirties plus, relearning old ones is almost even better - so props on your sesh!

Thank you mate. Rolling away from something unusual or new always feels incredible. I prefer landing something new to relearning an old move as it happens less often. Relearning shit has been the story of my life lately as I went through 3 gnarly foot sprains during the last year and a half.

Übermensch

I do love a new learn (in fact it's pretty much what I skate for) but I have a special place in my heart for relearning something I haven't done for the past ten years or so, mainly because my old tricks were (semi) legit and my new learns are usually stinking combo variations of shit I can already do.

On a separate note, stoked my slam from yesterday is resulting in a sizable bruise (proving to myself I was justified when I ran around making angry swan noises).
    Last edited by volstenhulme; 1 Week Ago at 12:27 AM. Reason: removed pic, nobody needs to see my chunky thigh turning purple.

Was going to go for a skate tonight after work. Just managed to get a free ticket to see Arsenal play tonight. Hyped!

Had an amazing week in Ireland for my sisters wedding, the north and the south, forget how beautiful the country is (and Scotland that we had to go through). Glad to be home, but a great time. Helicopters, free booze, new friends... all good.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by volstenhulme View Post
    Slammed so hard tonight it made me want to vomit, got back up and carried on skating - stoked as I didn't think I still had that in me!
    You went grey - it was horrible to see and I didn't even see the slam.
    I think it might've been my fault for turning up actually - kid crying twice and you eating shit as soon as I got there.
    Sorry.

Thread Information