Page 3304 of 3305 FirstFirst ... 230428043204325432943302330333043305 LastLast
Results 49,546 to 49,560 of 49562

Thread: STOKED the new thread

  1. #49546
    Ultra King voodoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Darlo
    Posts
    18,022

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Not sure we can claim to have invented it but when we are feeling flush for playing dice while skating, everyone buys a £1 scratch card and puts it in the hat, then the winner gets all the scratch cards, you might win fuck all, or you might win £100,000... or hopefully more than is in the original pot of just the £1s, it’s fun.

  2. #49547
    Übermensch
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    3,498

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    LOVE dice on the skate session

  3. #49548
    Moderator françois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    24,649

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Quote Originally Posted by methamphetamine View Post
    despite everything that could possibly have gone wrong going wrong i am somehow in fucking uganda rn to play a festival that almost got shut down just a couple days ago

    the stage i'm on looks fucking massive and its right by the entrance. I have no idea what i'm doing but stoked i guess?
    Splendid!
    "There are people in skateboarding whose views and backgrounds differ from mine, but I appreciate that they’re a part of it because that’s what keeps skating so diverse and not just some homogenized bullshit. More opinions, more girls, more homosexuality, more global representation." Ryan Lay

  4. #49549
    Ultra King
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    sin
    Posts
    13,514

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Quote Originally Posted by methamphetamine View Post
    despite everything that could possibly have gone wrong going wrong i am somehow in fucking uganda rn to play a festival that almost got shut down just a couple days ago

    the stage i'm on looks fucking massive and its right by the entrance. I have no idea what i'm doing but stoked i guess?
    Yes Yes, stoked for you Meth.

  5. #49550
    Übermensch seismic egg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,334

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Fucking nice one Meth

  6. #49551
    Ultra King grosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    beech's shed
    Posts
    12,427

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Quote Originally Posted by methamphetamine View Post
    despite everything that could possibly have gone wrong going wrong i am somehow in fucking uganda rn to play a festival that almost got shut down just a couple days ago

    the stage i'm on looks fucking massive and its right by the entrance. I have no idea what i'm doing but stoked i guess?
    That's mint, I've found some of the best things happen when you've no idea what you're doing, have it methers.
    Quote Originally Posted by telmernatorx View Post
    my balls were tingling for beiber.

    www.hauntingskateboards.co.uk

    nuair a imbhuaileann dhá blackberrys

  7. #49552
    Moderator hugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15,588

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Did anyone else see Tony Hawk burning Alex De Cuna?

    He commented on a clip of a benihana he did with ‘Oh God No’

    At what point do you take a look at yourself and change up your wack shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

  8. #49553
    Mini Goon dontcomply's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    sunderland
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    red bull thing at the moon was pretty sick

  9. #49554
    Ultra King voodoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Darlo
    Posts
    18,022

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dontcomply View Post
    red bull thing at the moon was pretty sick
    Couldn’t make this one, looked good, (as long as the Redbull van wasn’t pumping out shite music this time?), Shred The North have been putting on some good events of late, went to the Rollin Through The Boro, the other weekend. They are doing a good job oop north. Sick they got Broyd and everyone up.

  10. #49555
    Initiate
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    621

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Quote Originally Posted by hugo View Post
    Did anyone else see Tony Hawk burning Alex De Cuna?

    He commented on a clip of a benihana he did with ‘Oh God No’

    At what point do you take a look at yourself and change up your wack shit?
    Yep, such gold.

  11. #49556
    Moderator buildafire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    25,640

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jwdharris16 View Post
    Yep, such gold.
    Did it get deleted? Can't see it straight away and fuck scrolling through that guy's shit.

  12. #49557
    Moderator hugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15,588

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Quote Originally Posted by buildafire View Post
    Did it get deleted? Can't see it straight away and fuck scrolling through that guy's shit.
    check notamake
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

  13. #49558
    Ultra King
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    7,029

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Quote Originally Posted by hugo View Post
    check notamake
    oh lol
    "The idea that skateboards are made for rolling… Busenitz understands this."

  14. #49559
    Moderator buildafire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    25,640

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Ah yeah, cool.

  15. #49560
    Mini Goon dontcomply's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    sunderland
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: STOKED the new thread

    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
    Couldn’t make this one, looked good, (as long as the Redbull van wasn’t pumping out shite music this time?), Shred The North have been putting on some good events of late, went to the Rollin Through The Boro, the other weekend. They are doing a good job oop north. Sick they got Broyd and everyone up.
    yeah no van just a table setup, bbq etc. bit of a windy one but everyone still killed it, broyd blew my mind with front noseblunt over the quarter channel.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Not-stoked
    By www.cubixsk8.cjb.net in forum Skateboarding
    Replies: 36255
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 11:04 AM
  2. Ha! £150 later... stoked
    By daryl_no_alias_sorry in forum Skateboarding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11th July 2007, 01:04 PM
  3. Stoked...
    By Gammy in forum Skateboarding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11th June 2007, 03:21 PM
  4. stoked...
    By in forum Skateboarding
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 3rd January 2006, 05:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •