Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Travelers...

‹bermensch

Default Travelers...

Hitup this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNF_P281Uu4

Watch in awe.

Take specific note of the desert steez of Namibia and that wedged rock in Norway. Oooof. What are everyone's future travel plans, skatewise and cultural-learning-life-affirming-challenging-discover-yourself-wise?
    I'm only doing this for filler, political reasons really... this is a political line

3026 Full Vid
    Gram & Gram
    alexpasquini.com

‹bermensch

Default Re: Travelers...

I want to go everywhere!

As for this year.. My mum is going to Hawaii, her mate paid for the tickets!

I'm going to NY and round about for 2 weeks in summer (If I ever book the tickets)..

Planning on going to Prague again in Sept..

Anywhere else I can get a reasonably cheap flight..
    MOOOOOSE!

Mini Goon

Yeah Pas!

We're going Oz in January, you me and that yellowmedia boyeeee. Gotta hit up a visit to Micah and see how he's Merkin.

It's all about travelling. Really want to go to Thailand, Ghana, Rio, and Goa to name a few

Ultra King

going to london for the easter break but that doesn't count as traveling, it's just a weekend away in europe visiting friends... you can add paris and malmö on that list for this year too. and quite possibly berlin and brussels. i'll see what happens.

NY and philly and the american east coast in july.

there are a few sofas i can crash on in montreal, tel-aviv and auckland in new zealand and some places so i might go and explore a bit over there for some months in the next couple years, who knows ?
    oh yeah, there's a sofa for me in aberdeen too, gotta go and check the not-that-thick-but-still-scottish local accent.

if i had the money right now i'd go to reykjavik, osaka and the easter island.

i pretty much want to see the whole world to be honest, except maybe for places like ibiza or phuket which don't seem too interesting.

‹bermensch

just went to new york, goin to san diego in a month staying with my mate who moved out there last year, then hopefully going paris or barca in the summer months...

‹bermensch
    Maidstone - The dogging capital of the UK

Yeeeeah traveling! Currently well on my way to saving up for a nomadic trek around the world for a bit. Haven't decided on all destinations yet, i'll probably do that as i go along.

Possibly start in the middle east and then check out all those crazy developed Asian cities. I'd like to live in SF for a while and maybe NY too. Depends on how much money i can gather. My sister is emigrating to the US next month so i'd imagine i'll go wherever she ends up too.
    Facebook
    Snakeblog

Please take everything i say seriously. This is an internet forum not a playground.

‹bermensch

barca on saturday for a few weeks

Mini Goon

Moving to Greece (Athens) mid summer for a fresh start, and for a new challenge. Hopefully skateboarding still.

Going to Barca with friends in May for a week. Then for five weeks in October/November, going round Singapore, Hong Kong, and Philippines with the wife. And then for New Years, two weeks in Miami staying with an old school friend.

Ultra King

I'm dying to go to japan, either tokyo or kyoto but so far its looking to expensive

‹bermensch

I'm off to Australia at easter for two weeks, going out there to see my girlfriend so i wont be skating too much. I'll definatly be hitting up some parks in Melbourne though, cannot wait!

Mini Goon

Going to Finland for a long weekend in a couple of weeks, go a few more trips planned making most use of the bank holidays. Having 20 days a years holiday is shite.

‹bermensch

Hopefully going to Santa Cruz again to skate and travel back and forth to SF and San Jose later on this year.

Uk travels in July.

Try an Italy mission to Bolongna.

Traveling is amazing...

did a three month mega trek allround yankee land in the summer so skint this year. but just found out me birds dad has been building a house in france which should be done now so im getting out there for the summer you best believe... haha... it kind of makes me feel a bit better after realising that this thread isnt all about gypsies... oh well...

‹bermensch

Quote Originally Posted by Casual
    Yeah Pas!

We're going Oz in January, you me and that yellowmedia boyeeee. Gotta hit up a visit to Micah and see how he's Merkin.

It's all about travelling. Really want to go to Thailand, Ghana, Rio, and Goa to name a few
    If you think im getting anywhere near an aeroplane with you two, forget that...pas is the kinda guy that tries to open the bulk head 'just to see what will happen'
    Im all up for spreading tha love in Australia...wish i had visited more last time and not got stuck in Sydney. It will be hench

Thread Information