Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

Mini Goon

Default Re: Tattoo's

I'm 17 and I have two tattoo's. The first I had when I was 15, it's the common "your name" across my arse, but if used at the right time can still be funny although shit loads of people have it. My second tattoo I sort of designed my self, it's an my own design of an egyptian ankh. I'll try and get some pics on here when my camera decides to work
    This is not a new fashion, this statement is beyond your inteligence level

‹bermensch

Quote Originally Posted by floor odoriser View Post
    i'm full with you on the tatts, claire, but it's just a shame so many clowns have so much bad ink on them. tattoos should be killer, not just some argos special job
    Couldn't agree more.

I don't understand the mentallity of walking into a tattoo shop and saying 'I want that one', pointing at a few squiggly lines at the cost of 10 GBP. I haven't got any tattoos, and the only reason why is because I've never seen anything good enough to warrant having it stuck to my body for the rest of my life. I suppose most people just get tattoos for the sake of getting a tattoo. If you're going to get one, at least get something worthwhile.

My lower arms are quite covered and I'm planning on having a new school sleeve on my left arm to tie in with the swallowdagger [/cliche] that's there already. I have some old school kinda stuff on my lower right forearm which will be worked into a half sleeve and for the upper arm I will be having a Black & Grey Japanese style sleeve. I'm also planning on having some sort of chest plates/centre chest piece done at some point aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by minty View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

I don't understand the mentallity of walking into a tattoo shop and saying 'I want that one', pointing at a few squiggly lines at the cost of 10 GBP. I haven't got any tattoos, and the only reason why is because I've never seen anything good enough to warrant having it stuck to my body for the rest of my life. I suppose most people just get tattoos for the sake of getting a tattoo. If you're going to get one, at least get something worthwhile.
    If your artist is good enough, they usually won't do flash work.
    See Steve Byrne and Diego from Leeds.

Mini Goon

well thinkin off gettin a tattoo soon as im nearly 18. wanna kinda design it myself tho so its personal. nothing i pick off a wall. sumin on my arm at the top so could be hidden with a shirt n stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by digital-focus View Post
    well thinkin off gettin a tattoo soon as im nearly 18. wanna kinda design it myself tho so its personal. nothing i pick off a wall. sumin on my arm at the top so could be hidden with a shirt n stuff.

Where abouts are you based mate?
    I could probably link you to a few highly reputable artists.
    Don't be put off either if you get quoted around £70/80/90 an hour for custom work. You get what you pay for and the cheaper it is, usually means the "artists" uses cheap needles/tubes/grips/ink and the shitter quality it is.

i got the Rob Roskopp face done last year on my upper arm and im stoked on it, because it means something to me, i couldn't give a flying fuck if anybody doesn't like it!
    most of the flash on the walls in tattoo shops are toilet! i could never walk in and just pick something!
    unless it was a really tasteful bulldog wrapped in a British flag or Taz and daffy duck dressed as cowboys!
    Last edited by churchell; 22nd June 2007 at 02:46 PM.

Had some more colouring done recently, goin back on 3rd july.

that's tasty.
    who's doing that?

Initiate

I can't actually have tattooes as I would literally die. I have a heart murmur which is when one of my main heart valves don't open properly blah blah blha and if I get any kind of infection I pop my cloggs.

Thing is I always wanted tattooes of stupid things I know I'll regret but it would make me laugh. I designed one ages ago of a penis on fire with an arrow going through the ballsack which I planned to get.

‹bermensch

Quote Originally Posted by churchell View Post
    i got the Rob Roskopp face done last year on my upper arm and im stoked on it, because it means something to me, i couldn't give a flying fuck if anybody doesn't like it!
    Personally, I don't think that's a bad choice. That's my favourite graphic of all time. I have no problem with people ripping designs like that - infact there's a few graphics from that era that I've thought about getting myself.

Winston...that's well good!

‹bermensch

everyone with a tattoo is going to look like a knob when they get old with wrinkles... end of.

Quote Originally Posted by brooksamillion View Post
    everyone with a tattoo is going to look like a knob when they get old with wrinkles... end of.
    I think the people who get serious coverage already know this and are willing to take that risk. Not to mention you can get them topped up so they don't fade and will still look shit hot when you do hit that age!

‹bermensch

I can't find a picture to do it justice,but my favourite tattoo would be George Clooney's in From Dusk Till Dawn.

Goon

just got this piece done...
    flux = rad.

Thread Information