Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,111 to 1,119 of 1119

Thread: The TV Thread

  1. #1111
    Moderator hugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15,656

    Default Re: The TV Thread

    Just binge watched SAFE on Netflix.

    Very very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

  2. #1112
    ‹bermensch
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    3,573

    Default Re: The TV Thread

    Five minutes into Safe I gave up due to the horribly done accents.

  3. #1113
    Moderator hugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15,656

    Default Re: The TV Thread

    Just because you know he’s American? It’s really not bad at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

  4. #1114
    ‹bermensch
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    3,573

    Default Re: The TV Thread

    Oh no it's not because I know he's American, it's just the classic posh English accent that most American's do. I just found it hard to digest. Once something like that annoys me, I can't seem to shake it off.

  5. #1115
    Ultra King judith priest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    south of havant.
    Posts
    9,500

    Default Re: The TV Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skateharrogate View Post
    Oh no it's not because I know he's American, it's just the classic posh English accent that most American's do. I just found it hard to digest. Once something like that annoys me, I can't seem to shake it off.
    yep, looked forward to it and then i heard him speak in the preview and i was 'nah'.

  6. #1116
    Moderator hugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15,656

    Default Re: The TV Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Les Zeppelin View Post
    Killing Eve. What a load of absolute bollocks. Complete and utter total self indulgent shit. Shit with a capital fuck you. Bollocks bollocks bollocks. Actually a bit angry with myself for trying to stick with it.
    I watched first 2 episodes last night and thought it was harmless fun and also would definitely bang the assassin.
    Quote Originally Posted by weed View Post
    im not a racist you just look like a potato

  7. #1117
    Moderator Les Zeppelin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    cardiff/pembrokeshire
    Posts
    20,032

    Default Re: The TV Thread

    Yeah she's lovely.

    This is Killing Eve summed up in about a minute:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

  8. #1118
    Moderator Les Zeppelin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    cardiff/pembrokeshire
    Posts
    20,032

    Default Re: The TV Thread

    The This Country special:



    Lovely stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Unnamed skateboard companies, patios, Alan Shearer, Ric Flair, Palace, patios again, Scrooge McDuck, Jimmy Saville and a Jack the Ripper conspiracy, proper use of apostrophes, Stu Forder, anon's short Mills & Boon writing career, Rye wanking in a cupboard, repressed freestylers and finally Les Zeppelin's short intro to a romance novel.

  9. #1119
    Moderator Spanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia
    Posts
    9,330

    Default Re: The TV Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Les Zeppelin View Post
    The This Country special:



    Lovely stuff.
    Is that Lintell?
    Get down with your bad self
    skateboardrumours.co.uk

    Steve Binks 1975-2011. RIP.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 23rd September 2008, 10:25 PM
  2. So what did you get thread?
    By voodoo in forum Skateboarding
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 27th December 2007, 08:37 PM
  3. does this need its own thread?
    By houston88 in forum Skateboarding
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2nd October 2007, 05:41 PM
  4. another mac thread...
    By prattent in forum Skateboarding
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 26th June 2007, 11:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •